Rich_R

Art of War DLC

Had a quick look around the new DLC. great job and thanks for everyone's work on this.

A few questions.

• Found the gallery itself, but it doesn't appear to have a roof? I thought it was a glass ceiling at first, but saw the light tracking through the roof.
  • Is the gallery itself added to the platform for those who don't own the dlc to see/use? Read the 'Art Gallery Objects' were added to the platform but wasn't sure if that included the gallery itself.
  • Will the templates be released or enough info for groups to create their own customs dress uniforms? Saw the PBOs were locked.

Nice DLC and great cause. Thank you for the opportunity to choose our tier and help out where we can!

BI can feel free to answer my questions at any time.

No rush.

I'm not BI, but:

On 2/23/2021 at 7:35 PM, Rich_R said:

Found the gallery itself, but it doesn't appear to have a roof?

Yes, it doesn't have roof, and even external walls. It doesn't have to, since you're not supposed to be outside of it.

On 2/23/2021 at 7:35 PM, Rich_R said:

Will the templates be released or enough info for groups to create their own customs dress uniforms?

There is not an official template as of yet, but @drebin052 created a template on his own. There's even a config few posts down.

• Like 1

Hello, I got problem with this DLC. I bought the DLC and i have acces to cloths and the gallery, but when i use the cloths it behaves like i havent bought the DLC if you know what i mean.... I would like to get the support... Also the DLC is not showed in my DLC tab...

13 hours ago, GerhardKoszmarek said:

Hello, I got problem with this DLC. I bought the DLC and i have acces to cloths and the gallery, but when i use the cloths it behaves like i havent bought the DLC if you know what i mean.... I would like to get the support... Also the DLC is not showed in my DLC tab...

https://support.bohemia.net/arma-3/missing-content/217

Please try to do the following:
1. Exit Steam.
2. Go into the Steam installation folder and find the folder called "appcache".
3. Delete the "appinfo.vdf" and "packageinfo.vdf" files.
4. Right-click on Steam icon.
5. Left-click on "Run As Administrator".
6. Right-click on the game in Steam Library.
7. Click on "Properties".
8. Select "Local files" tab and click on "Verify integrity of game cache files" button.
9. Please wait, the process can take several minutes.