Faz73

PS4: No daily challenges for me

Hi All,

Since Friday 19 I have no daily challenge, every day it tells me that they will start in 12 hours, at this moment I have 1 active challenge (activated before Friday) and 2 that have not been activated for 3 days.

The dailies are important to increase the resources to upgrade the shelter

Please help

i have the same issue on xbox. can we please get a fix for this?

i have a hard time collecting all the resources i need in encounters. and the daily challenges helped me, and kept me interested in playing

Hi there, the team is working to fix this issue 💪 Right now, a quick fix you can do is to either complete all the active challenges, or to delete them to get new ones. Hope this helps 🍅

thanks for the response. sadly i cannot delete the top challenge (the one that is NOT a daily)

and ive tried deleting the other two several times. in fact, i have not gotten any dailys now for the last 5 days. 

i was getting 1 new one per day last week. but now i dont get any.

ive been logging in everyday, if this has something to do with it.

I see, so you're gonna have to complete the story challenge too so that all three of the challenge slots will populate with daily challenges. I hope that this clears it up for you, and hopefully gives you some motivation to do the story challenges 🙂 

is this not a bug then?

why does it say i will get a new challenge, but then does not give one to me?

when my "story" challenge told me i had to "open a safe", again.... I was discouraged from completing it. The first time I got this challenge, i thought it was bugged, because "open a safe" really means "do a barred house". I wasted a few hours figuring that out.....

But I guess i have no choice but to do this "story" challenge a second time.

i guess I'll just have to try and rush to it every single game and hope i get lucky, just to start receiving challenges again...... fun fun..... maybe ill be willing to go through that again in another month or two.

EDIT: Never mind, I saw it mentioned in some future plans for bug fixes.

• Like 1