CulDoes

Game options not saving during briefing

After starting up my dedicated server, and loading into the briefing screen as admin. I select the Server tab within Game Options, set some variable, check "Overwrite Mission", select "OK". Then if I reopen the Game Options section, the variable will reset itself to the default value.

I've tried toggling `filePatching` within the Start.bat file, and `allowedFilePatching` within server.cfg

Current values:

filePatching unchecked

allowedFilePatching = 2

I've tried exporting the wanted Game Options into cba_settings.sqf within Server/@CBA_A3/userconfig

and updating the mission pbo file at MissionDescription/gameSettings.hpp to contain:

cba_settings_hasSettingsFile = 1;

I'd prefer to set the Game Options using a custom preset when starting the server, not "hardcoding" the values within cba_settings. Also just to be clear, I tried using cba_settings just as a temporary possible solution, it may not be the correct way to do it, and I'm not looking to use that method.

I'm currently running the latest git Community Antistasi which I packed into a pbo, as well as using CBA_A3 and ace, and I'm hosting with GTXGaming. I've setup this same mission with the same mods, and the same host before, I'm not sure why I'm having issues this time.

Any advice or pointers are appreciated, thanks in advance!