Sign in to follow this  
sandy88

Nvidia error showing my computer

Hi friends, last night I had suddenly faced the Nvidia geforce experince error code 0*003 while I was trying to update my driver.

so I couldn't play the bohemia games on my computer. please help me to fix this error code.

There can be many potential causes for GeForce Experience error code 0*003. The cause can be Nvidia driver is corrupted, new adapter problem, some dis functioning nvidia services. Newer adapter, GPU driver is not compatible with old windows update and many more. You can try the following solutions.

Force Restart Nvidia Services:

The GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 may cause  if mandatory Nvidia services are disabled. Performing force restart f core Nvidia services may fix the problem.

•  Press Windows + R, type msc then hit Enter key to open Windows Services application.
  • Locate all Nvidia services in Services window. Then  right-click one of them and choose Restart to restart the Nvidia service. If some the Nvidia services are not started, you can right-click them and click Start to start them.

llow Nvidia Telemetry Service to Interact with Desktop:

Besides, in Windows Services make sure that the Nvidia Telemetry services are running and has a permission to interact with desktop.

• First you need to Enter into Services screen by following the operation in Tip 1, you can find Nvidia Telemetry Container and right-click it to select Properties.
  • After Tap Log On tab and make sure Allow service to interact with desktop is checked. Click Apply button.

Reinstall Nvidia Components:

In some cases Nividia components are corrupted which may cause GeForce Experience error code 0x0003.In such cases try reinstalling each Nvidia components even the Nvidia driver to check if proble is Fixed.

• You can press Windows + R to open Run, type cpl to open Programs and Features window.
  • Find all the Nvidia programs in this window, right-click them one by one to choose Uninstall.
  • Restart your computer and download GeForce Experience again and it will also automatically download and install the latest version of missing drivers.
  • After the downloading process is finished, you can restart your computer again to see if the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 is gone.

Fix Network Adapter Problem with Winsock Reset Command:

• Open Command Prompt Windows 10. Now  press Windows + R, type cmd, thenpress Ctrl + Shift + Enter to open Command Prompt as Administrator.
  • Then you can type this command netsh Winsock reset in Command Prompt window, and hit Enter to execute this command to reset network adapter.

Update Nvidia Graphics Driver to the Latest Version:

• You can open Device Manager Windows 10. Just press Windows + X key, and choose Device Manager to open it.
  • Expand Display adapters and right-click your Nvidia Graphics card to choose Update driver to update it to the latest version.

This are the possible solution to fix GeForce Experience error code 0*0003. Hope this will work in your case.

Also there are various issue occurred related to another hardware drivers. Microphone driver related issues are common everywhere. Microphone dis functioning is quite frustrating before online meetings and while calling. You can adjust microphone frequency on windows settings and after you can test your mic is working properly or not. To test the microphone or mic driver related issue use online testing tools available online. mictest.me is one of the tool available to check your computer mic before meeting. It is quite easy and straightforward tool to use and here you can find the mic issue and its cause. This will help you to fix issue quickly.