Crack Claker

Takistani V3s passenger seat problem

Hello, I have always followed the Armaverse from OFP to ArmA 2 OA, I never had the opportunity to play ArmA 3 but well that's not the case, The problem is in the vehicle "V3s" from Takistan, The problem is that it does not have a seat passenger and when I try to play as a passenger it does not appear, Only "player" appears, I do not know if it is a problem with my ArmA 2 OA or I do not know, But I tried the Chernarus Guerilla V3s and if it has a passenger seat, The truth is that I always wanted use Takistan completely but with the problem I have with its V3s it disappoints me: /

I know that no one is playing this game and I don't think anyone answers but at least I try to report this problem, If someone knows please explain it to me step by step because I am not that good at scripts and stuff, I only do simple missions, Thank you very much!

Well it seems that only you have that problem, I just tried all the V3S and everything works perfectly, I can sit as a passenger or driver without problems, both in the civilian and military versions, and factions.

On 2/18/2021 at 10:55 PM, dalber24 said:

Well it seems that only you have that problem, I just tried all the V3S and everything works perfectly, I can sit as a passenger or driver without problems, both in the civilian and military versions, and factions.

There is no solution for this problem? I can sit as a passenger in all the factions with V3s, but the only faction with V3s that won't let me is in Takistan. A pity that there is no solution. 😞

As I said before, they all work in all factions, also in Takistan, civil and military version of V3S, this means that the problem is only you, maybe some mod, or something that is causing that problem, or when you put You don't enable the vehicle in the editor so that it can be used as a copilot.

I have tried it and it works without problems.

• Sad 1

It works fine on my end with the EOL version of A2CO+BAF+PMC+ACR:

Spoiler

d2vqhJS.png

urYKY9L.png

lGW3WHt.png

F9v9sfd.png

No issues with getting into the front cab seats or the rear flatbed on Takistani military, civilian and guerilla trucks. This sounds a lot like a mod is interfering with your vanilla V3S trucks somehow.

5 minutes ago, drebin052 said:

It works fine on my end with the EOL version of A2CO+BAF+PMC+ACR:

Hide contents

d2vqhJS.png

urYKY9L.png

lGW3WHt.png

F9v9sfd.png

No issues with getting into the front cab seats or the rear flatbed on Takistani military, civilian and guerilla trucks. This sounds a lot like a mod is interfering with your vanilla V3S trucks somehow.

Right now I'm going to deactivate all the mods I have and try to get on as a passenger, then if it works I will add the mods one by one to see who causes the problem.