Slicksnelson

Loot bug in Fiske encounter

Just ran an encounter on Fiske.. I had someone come up on me on my way to the exit and killed him, taking all of his loot. It had a kitted AUG and lots of resources I needed to upgrade the shelter(i.e: fertilizer(42)). When I returned to shelter I had neither the weapon or anything else I obtained in the encounter. Is there a ticket system or some way for me to get the loot I am owed ? I have video clip and more to prove it. 

This is not the first time I’ve been shorted loot. I’ve been shorted crates from challenges.. and other loot from encounters. This is just the first time I decided to seek help, and hope there is a ticket system to get these materials back. Also, to be noted I’m on PS4 and am sad to see there are no ps4 discussion forums.. any feedback appreciated.

45 minutes ago, Slicksnelson said:

This is not the first time I’ve been shorted loot. I’ve been shorted crates from challenges.. and other loot from encounters. This is just the first time I decided to seek help, and hope there is a ticket system to get these materials back. Also, to be noted I’m on PS4 and am sad to see there are no ps4 discussion forums.. any feedback appreciated.

On the subject of that this reminds of the other day when I had a loot airdrops challenge, both times o got out with the crate but only 1 of them counted, took two more games to get a third to complete the challenge. I think this is related to the memory issue the game is suffering from. In these instances you lost loot or didn’t progress a challenge did your game crash for any reason?

• Like 1

I have noticed a couple of times when you get to the end screen of an encounter, where it shows you what you gathered in the encounter, that things were missing.  For instance, I knew I gathered a bunch of 'chemicals', but when I looked at the tally on the screen, it only showed some of the things I got in the encounter. It appears that there are 2 methods of gathering that it scores like looting and scavenging (?) and I think one of those didn't register during the gameplay, because I did have some of the items listed, but not all of them (none of the chemicals I scavenged). I also had a time when I killed 2 players, but at the end only credited for one- but I knew I killed both because I looted them.  

There are definitely some bugs in this game.

On the subject of Fiske Encounter bugs, have any of you been able to find the Fiskeri lighter?  Before last season (6.0), I was only a few lighters away from completing the collection. Because I still needed a few different lighters, I didn't dedicate a lot of time to any one of them specifically because I didn't realize that Fiske Fabrikk would be removed.  This season (7.0), Fiske is back, so I dedicated 90% of my time looking for the lighters on the Fiske Fabrikk encounter and since finding the tomato lighter, I have spent 100% of my time there looking for the Fiskeri lighter, which is the only one I have yet to find.  It has not been there or on any of the players I have looted, so I am thinking there is another lighter glitch, like there was with the Lucky Lighter.  

If anyone has found the Fiskeri Lighter this build, could you please let me know?

On 2/14/2021 at 7:16 AM, Matthew Aiken said:

On the subject of that this reminds of the other day when I had a loot airdrops challenge, both times o got out with the crate but only 1 of them counted, took two more games to get a third to complete the challenge. I think this is related to the memory issue the game is suffering from. In these instances you lost loot or didn’t progress a challenge did your game crash for any reason?

On 2/17/2021 at 1:12 PM, c00ster said:

I have noticed a couple of times when you get to the end screen of an encounter, where it shows you what you gathered in the encounter, that things were missing.  For instance, I knew I gathered a bunch of 'chemicals', but when I looked at the tally on the screen, it only showed some of the things I got in the encounter. It appears that there are 2 methods of gathering that it scores like looting and scavenging (?) and I think one of those didn't register during the gameplay, because I did have some of the items listed, but not all of them (none of the chemicals I scavenged). I also had a time when I killed 2 players, but at the end only credited for one- but I knew I killed both because I looted them.  

There are definitely some bugs in this game.

I have noticed the items missing at end game as well.. but the specific scenario from original posts I just got back to the shelter after the encounter and didn’t have/gain any of the items or weapons I had retrieved in the encounter. On the topic of the Fiske lighter.. it is the only one I have actually found. I haven’t found any collectible records or lighter really at all. Except lucky lighter which I found on Fiske.. I get repeats of it and the trolls I’ve collected very often. P.s: sorry for the late response didn’t think anyone cared to reply so I haven’t been on here 

Ultimately in response to both of you guys.. I do understand the bugs being just part of the game developing but these loot loss/missing bugs are big in my opinion.. I mean what’s the point of playing if you go through all the wear and tear, then make it out with everything just to realize it’s not there.. makes it feel pointless. They already took the crown earning challenges away.. least they could do is let us get some of the loot we work so hard for with confidence to know it will register.. thanks for the replies 

• Like 1

P.s: if there is a lucky lighter bug it would be nice to see someone make a post about that on here.. I could contribute, but from what I can tell the devs don’t respond much on here ? Or listen ? I am unsure 

I know there was a lucky lighter bug a couple of versions ago, because it was the only one that nobody had found up to that point.  I also found the lucky lighter on Fiske, in one of the locations where the Fiskeri lighter was supposed to be according to all the people that had found it.

I did recently find the Fiskeri lighter in one of the places where it should be (on top of the 2nd floor lockers).  I have now completed all of my collections (Trolls, Lighters and Vinyls), waiting for the next collection to come out.