Vbhgd

Golden box

Dear developers. Please understand my question. WTF, a green drawing appears in the golden box, and it also appears in the green box. At the beginning of the game, I received bandages in a gold box (gray color).I don't think it's fair. I don't have a drawing on the bugle F1. Is it possible to get it in gold, and not a trap with a siren that lies now. The nickname ( gaal 87 USSR) and track number in the game are attached. Thanks

I don’t fully understand your question due to the poor English translation here are you saying your getting uncommon items in gold airdrops the same as common crates? Higher tier boxes don’t always have massively better loot sadly if that’s the case but have higher level items in their loot pools with higher likelihood and even then like I say not always amazing prizes

4 hours ago, Vbhgd said:

Dear developers. Please understand my question. WTF, a green drawing appears in the golden box, and it also appears in the green box. At the beginning of the game, I received bandages in a gold box (gray color).I don't think it's fair. I don't have a drawing on the bugle F1. Is it possible to get it in gold, and not a trap with a siren that lies now. The nickname ( gaal 87 USSR) and track number in the game are attached. Thanks

Yeah the crate pools for special issue also get diluted with common ammunition and knives still I think. 

You're lucky you got a plan at all lol because plans seem incredibly rare now at least for me.
Though admittedly I completely agree you should be getting a special issue grade plan instead of uncommon. They're far too greedy to care though. 

They already nerfed the hell out of chances to get plans so it's obvious they have every intention of being as anti-player as possible.