ShinigamiEater

definition. To the body armor. Broken. Misleading.or lies

A consumable that protects you. From the next bullet that hits your torso.This is the worst description of a itme that ever iv seen it eat like a hole clip to the feet cheats and head sure i kill the guy but to say Nicely the decription need a full definition and reworked because the plats dont go on the heads iv seen and gotten blue hit markers on someone face lol thats not the torso and those who say something about the calibers that not my point the description is the nest bullet that hits your torso meaning one bullet and to the body ..not head to toe and a full extra health bar ??

39 minutes ago, ShinigamiEater said:

A consumable that protects you. From the next bullet that hits your torso.This is the worst description of a itme that ever iv seen it eat like a hole clip to the feet cheats and head sure i kill the guy but to say Nicely the decription need a full definition and reworked because the plats dont go on the heads iv seen and gotten blue hit markers on someone face lol thats not the torso and those who say something about the calibers that not my point the description is the nest bullet that hits your torso meaning one bullet and to the body ..not head to toe and a full extra health bar ??

Yeah armor should only protect from one round like it says but it definitely doesn't. If it's ceramic then that's about all it's good for. It even stops multiple rounds from the 90 damage G3 SG1. Were it steel plates it would weigh you down which also doesn't happen in this game.

Now that they have armor too I think they should make the TTK faster because for a "combat simulator" it takes an awful lot of bullets to kill someone when in real life one shot to the neck, spine or heart will drop you immediately. (unless they have armor of course, see where I'm going?)

Armor should protect the chest. Neck shots should count as a headshot, I've also been shot in the head in game and survived quite a few times (head all red from wound) lol this shouldn't be the case.
Why is there an inconsistency between bullets for headshots being an instant kill, even 22LR from the MGV should kill you in one headshot.
22LR still penetrates the skull and destroys the brain lol

I admit the wording is a bit off but I thought I’d clarify the purpose of armor. So armor plates guarantee   at least the first shot will protect your torso however bear in mind different calibers of ammunition exist and that this game at least tries for realism so different ammo types will deal different amounts of damage to health and armor respectively. This also drops off (a little bit) with range. Most noticeably with shotguns as their spread is much larger hence how someone can hit you from a mile away with a shotgun blast but not deal much damage as apposed to one or two shots close up. So factoring in range and weapon choice armor will either spare you say one sniper shot to the chest or several lower caliber rounds from mid range or so. 🙂 hope this helps and I didn’t confuse you with my paragraph 👍  

8 hours ago, Matthew Aiken said:

I admit the wording is a bit off but I thought I’d clarify the purpose of armor. So armor plates guarantee   at least the first shot will protect your torso however bear in mind different calibers of ammunition exist and that this game at least tries for realism so different ammo types will deal different amounts of damage to health and armor respectively. This also drops off (a little bit) with range. Most noticeably with shotguns as their spread is much larger hence how someone can hit you from a mile away with a shotgun blast but not deal much damage as apposed to one or two shots close up. So factoring in range and weapon choice armor will either spare you say one sniper shot to the chest or several lower caliber rounds from mid range or so. 🙂 hope this helps and I didn’t confuse you with my paragraph 👍  

I'm assuming you're talking about the armor in the game. I have yet to see the armor stop one round, it's almost always 2 or more. Even point blank with ARs (including the G3SG1 which has broken damage).

So yeah it isn't working like it says it is. It just says this on paper so at a glance it's not as much of an advantage as it seems when in reality it almost doubles your effective health.

The reason why they keep it this way obviously is to increase the gap between pay-to-win and new players who dared to not know of the game before or don't buy every single battlepass. 
Good luck getting the armor plate from crates, I'm in the forties now for how many military crates I've opened without another plan. Not including the rares, commons, uncommons and special issues which probably brings it up to over 100.