ShinigamiEater

Hard mode vs dipper mode

Here is a suggestion. We need two different game modes. Hard mode. A No holds fight For those who do not care how they die, or  what they die from with no map crosshairs or full scale detector only can bring in blue items or above and limited ammo with more placements to stealth kill other players . And we need a baby diaper wearing mode. For those who are afraid to die. Where you can no longer bring weapons blue and above .remove Crouch &prone. With all of its, Bushes is removed and all players are marked Around the exits. Porblem solved ??

Well this is the most pointless post I must admit doesn’t constructively generate any viable suggestions, don’t normally slam a post but this just doesn’t help our (the gamers) cause. Please try and be constructive as this grab the devs attention more. I know it feels like sometimes they don’t listen but they still do at times if we try to balance what we’re asking for with what will fit within “their vision for the game” 

It mostly a joke the ponit is we all cant have want we want the hard mode be a nice challenge with no new players in the mode vets having and using mostly blue items or greater it help the new players to start if they had a option not to face vets with highter grade gear is the idea to the really suggestions is there no way to separate the two lone wolf just keep you in a match with no teams add on IMO IT BE FUN with a hard mode with no map no hud and a limited amount of gear  the joke is dipper mode for cry baby who keep crying about how they die 

Id just like the option to play how i did when the game started no holds match no crying no nerfd anti stealth bs  you live or die to cry how is pathetic

I do long for the days where I could slink around the map without being hunted I certainly survived longer for sure now some of my favourite maps are unplayable at times like fiske. Players know other players will stick to the town as that’s where the loot is so it’s easier to pop portable signals to hunt others down. I’m the old days I could ransack fiske and evade danger 90% of the time but now it’s a 60% chance going off my survival rate I know theirs jammers and stuff but that’s takes slots and costs materials I’d rather not waste. I instead counter this new hunting style by going in light and not rewarding cheap kills by dropping my common ass gun and single heal for their “ hard “ work 

• Like 1

The problem with giving new players an easy ride is they have to step into the real world at some point and imo it should be sooner rather than later, get good as they say and getting good involves getting smashed by better players or learning to avoid them. New players need to understand that good players were in the same boat as them one day and time spent in game will only improve your play

1 hour ago, Matthew Aiken said:

I do long for the days where I could slink around the map without being hunted I certainly survived longer for sure now some of my favourite maps are unplayable at times like fiske. Players know other players will stick to the town as that’s where the loot is so it’s easier to pop portable signals to hunt others down. I’m the old days I could ransack fiske and evade danger 90% of the time but now it’s a 60% chance going off my survival rate I know theirs jammers and stuff but that’s takes slots and costs materials I’d rather not waste. I instead counter this new hunting style by going in light and not rewarding cheap kills by dropping my common ass gun and single heal for their “ hard “ work 

I hit a patch of bad signal last night matt so had to adopt this method, shotgun with 10 cartridges was all i took with me, this was the most fun id had in a while and gathered shit loads

It’s why I rock commons and either get it all or die with nothing of value to steal more fun and less stress ^_^

Agreed and no need to insure,problem i have though is ive plans for all the top weapons now but what i really want is the 2 aks plans, have i missed the bus on these or is it a waiting game?

Their there just very much a case of luck in opening them crates, I’m missing mortar and booby trap plans and I’ll be damned if their hard to find xD 

6 hours ago, Kingm4k3r1 said:

The problem with giving new players an easy ride is they have to step into the real world at some point and imo it should be sooner rather than later, get good as they say and getting good involves getting smashed by better players or learning to avoid them. New players need to understand that good players were in the same boat as them one day and time spent in game will only improve your play

The big thing is the gap isn't only skill anymore. (it really never was with the ADR and HBAR being way better then most guns but that's besides the point)

It's a gap between who carries portable detectors, armor plates, a spam of mortar strikes and the most meta weapons.
Jammers don't work much anymore now that you can't stay places cause it doesn't provide jamming when you carry it.

If you want to hope to compete over a crate that's anywhere above common (which 95% of the time it is common) then you're going to have to fight the chads that are heavily armed, armored up and that always know where you are from portable detectors. 

If you manage to get crates (admittedly you can get one free every week but you can't get colored crates from dailies besides weapon/resource anymore) then good luck getting a plan now because they also nerfed that into the ground because screw everybody who didn't buy the battlepass I guess.
Despite plans being the most valuable thing you can get from crates you'll be lucky to go through 40 military grade crates to get one military grade plan now.
It used to be almost every crate pool that you'd get a plan now it's maybe 1 in every 15 crate pools. So enjoy spending a ridiculous amount of money getting a decent plan now cause that's exactly what Bohemia wants.