marki980908

Object Not found, sample helicopter

Hello, I got myself a sample helicopter, replaced the texture and tried to test it as a mod, however I keep getting 
Cannot open object samples_f\test_heli_01\test_heli_01.p3d
I though maybe I didnt direct the path in config file, but I am pretty sure I did

5 hours ago, marki980908 said:

I though maybe I didnt direct the path in config file, but I am pretty sure I did

Check.

Also, make sure that is the correct path. Hopefully you're not just PBO'ing 'samples_f'...

12 hours ago, Jackal326 said:

Check.

Also, make sure that is the correct path. Hopefully you're not just PBO'ing 'samples_f'...

I figured it out it was a very simple mistake, I left "/" in front of the path and thats why it fucked it up

15 hours ago, Jackal326 said:

Check.

Okay I am having another problem, this time it is exactly the same error but in regards of Main_Rotor_F.p3d, the problem is that in config.cpp main rotor location isnt refined in the first place

On 2/12/2021 at 10:42 AM, marki980908 said:

Okay I am having another problem, this time it is exactly the same error but in regards of Main_Rotor_F.p3d, the problem is that in config.cpp main rotor location isnt refined in the first place

Main_Rotor_F.p3d is a proxy defined within the helicopter's model itself. Proxies are found in named selections and path to proxy .p3d can be changed there. Note you may need to change proxy's path in multiple LODs.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18ymfqvlOjmOKjTcb2kVXfTXdqcx_yO-P/view?usp=sharing

8 hours ago, marki980908 said:

Thanks it helped. I am still terrible at it, but its progress

Everyone has to start somewhere. Keep practising.