Sign in to follow this  
VigorCrashMaster

PS4: shootout crowns don't increase reward

you guys need to get it together man jeez.

when you add rewards with crowns to shootout it doesn't actually boost the amount of crates.  you still get the same number of crates you would if you didn't boost it.  first gets 3, second gets 2.  third gets 1.  4th zero.  been in several different boosted games... one was boosted to the max and the number of crates didn't change.  in fact, in one boosted shootout I got 4th and it said my reward was 1 crate and I got none.  was in another boosted shootout where i finished 2nd and still only got 2 crates.  lame.

9 hours ago, VigorCrashMaster said:

you guys need to get it together man jeez.

when you add rewards with crowns to shootout it doesn't actually boost the amount of crates.  you still get the same number of crates you would if you didn't boost it.  first gets 3, second gets 2.  third gets 1.  4th zero.  been in several different boosted games... one was boosted to the max and the number of crates didn't change.  in fact, in one boosted shootout I got 4th and it said my reward was 1 crate and I got none.  was in another boosted shootout where i finished 2nd and still only got 2 crates.  lame.

Yeah I think it's only for first place. 

And you need to bump it past 200% to actually get crates, if it's bumped once it actually seems to do nothing.

I've definitely been in shootouts that were boosted and I finished 2nd thru 5th and got either more crates or 1 crate (like 4th or 5th).