gwenchlan

Instant crafting and lots

Hi !
Just a simple suggestion, could it be possible to had the ability to build consumables in lots of 10, or 100 ?
While beeing in instant crafting, it occures A LOT of disconnections when you craft too much things (every time I craft more than 20 desinfectant for example...)

A simple way to improve it, should be to give the ability to built them as same as the ammo. It won't be unfair, if it's limited to players that already can instant craft the consumables.

Another suggestion, is that maybe, it could be thought about instant crafting the weapons with something to improve in the shelter.

Thanks for reading 😉

U understand some of these people have millions of materials if they add that you would never stop hearing the mortar strike why because it only cost 4kmaterials to make only reason its not nuke town is it take 60mins to make a stack of 3 fyi 1mill be 250 mortar instantly not a great day if you come across someone in the match with like 25 air strikes 

16 hours ago, ShinigamiEater said:

U understand some of these people have millions of materials if they add that you would never stop hearing the mortar strike why because it only cost 4kmaterials to make only reason its not nuke town is it take 60mins to make a stack of 3 fyi 1mill be 250 mortar instantly not a great day if you come across someone in the match with like 25 air strikes 

Well, I already have millions of materials, and sometimes I take an hour to craft mortars / signal detectors etc...

I don't believe that it will change anything to the gameplay. I already have 250 mortars. Do I use them to spam the map ? No, because the mortar is too bad.
Signal detectors are already spamming everywhere, I kill often people that cares more than 5 of them...

Only change that will come with this, is less disconections, and help people to waste their materials. If you already have 4 or 5 millions materials in your shelter, it means that the game is finished for you.

yet, there are no air strike... Hope there will not be.

Cry 😿 like thanks 🙏 for having restraint from blowing us to kingdom come but im sure others wouldn't be able to not just wipout a map with a pocket full of mortars IKNOW FOR FACT MY FRIENDS WOULD

I agree completely with you. The other two people that responded have no idea how the game works if they think it will be ruined by one of the worst items in the the game. Like you said most people who actually play already have a bunch of mortar strikes. It would just be better for crafting heals and transmitters. If you want to craft a million mortar strikes go ahead they’re low key trash

IKNOW FOR FACT MY FRIENDS WOULD

Maybe one time, two maybe, but I'm confident they couldn't play it every time, far from it.
Have you ever killed someone carying 30 signal detectors ? 😂

This game is funny, because you can't plan the result of any expedition. Even after a year playing like a  best, I can be wipped to death by a newbie with 3 kills on his stats.

if they think it will be ruined by one of the worst items in the the game

Mortar used to be the best, because it was able to slash campers in houses. It has been changed without any intel to players.
If Vigor had proposed to cycle them for 100% resources, I'm pretty sure they would all be cycled.