Sign in to follow this  
fuzzy_chops

Co-ordinates

i'm a bit of a n00b to the whole mission editing thingy so i was wondering if anybody had co-ordinates for nice bridges etc?

Thanks

Well I do know one way you can find them. You could easily make a script that reads out your x and y coordinates and set it up in a loop so then it will update on your screen. Then all you have to do is drive, walk, fly a heli (could get the height this way) to that location and write down what the coordinates are.

Just a suggestion biggrin.gif

*wispers to bullzeye* hey dude, I think he didn't understand a word you said. smile.gif

Although you should check out Avon's FAQ, its got everything a n00b needs. AND MORE!

Check the southern part of nogova near davle (over the water  tounge.gif )

-Edit

Gb 65

ooooops....soooorrrrry wink.gif I think I was half asleep there.... (I think I need to get back onto the caffine! lol)

fuzzy, were you asking for exact coordinates in x,y,and z of everything or griddings?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bullz_eye_on_my_back @ Feb. 03 2003,09:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(I think I need to get back onto the caffine! lol)<span id='postcolor'>

/avon remembers spiders