Sign in to follow this  
YourAverageGamerDude

Season 7= Death of Vigor= READ THIS DEVS

I just want to get this out of the way. I like the game. I like the concept of looting and choosing whether or not to go into gunfights.

Here’s what I don’t like. 

For one the crashing. This game has not been nice to me in terms of the amount of times my console has crashes and the couple of time it has TURNED OFF my entire console. This is really unacceptable. Some of my friends outright stopped playing because of the amount of times they would be in a lobby with us and their game crashes. Instead of restarting the game, they delete the game outright because they are extremely fed up with having to deal with this. No game I have ever played has crashes this many times as Vigor.

The second and the most important part. The Loot. I’ve heard that the three loot spots in Vigor were only for the “Christmas event update” and I get it. But you launched this game with three main area for looting on Playstation. And now you just want to take it away? Essentially your taking away more than HALF of the loot in this game. As a player how do you think I feel about playing a game to run the high risk of not getting any loot due to a bad spawn or someone else getting to it first? It really make no sense. The game is stale. No loot and boring lobbies. This game isn’t fun anymore. I’m super disappointed. Your not going your increase your player base and instead of that your losing players. Including me. I won’t be playing this game anymore. Quite frankly, you set this game up to be “pay to loot.” The dumbest concept you could implement in your game. So what you want players to do now is fight over Barred House and a common airdrop since no one ever boosts your lobby? You gotta be kidding me. This game is a complete joke. Wish your game the best of luck. I doubt your even going to read this since nothing will change. The game is dead. Have fun.

• Like 4

From my end, it looks like they have been actually working on the crashing.  I went from crashing 1 out of every 3-5 encounters, to just 2 crashes in the past few days.  Seems like they fixed most of it, no game is totally crash-proof and at least from what I can see lately, they are about as good as most.  However, I do agree that season 7 is the death of vigor, unless they get rid of the anti-camping mortars.