madhojo

locked extractions?!

Oh, that's just brilliant.  I'm sure no one will camp the ever loving heck out of the open extraction... Nooooooo nope, thatll never happen.

Wow what amazingly good game design Devs.  Cant fix the crashes on PS4 but you can increase extraction camping, great job

• Like 1

Yep as if it wasnt bad enough before so i know lets have only one exit now to make it even easier for them, hey but its ok we can insure🤦‍♂️tbh i think the devs know the games dead and are just pushing for cash now, this update confirms it for me

I know was thinking about what the hole point was it like i have to hunt other to make it worth the map now more thin ever and your right aniti camp my ass made me do it more haveno other options realy find one wait till they feel safe run them down get in front lay in a bush  then kill them 

Edited by ShinigamiEater
Sleepy
  • Like 1

Hi there, thanks for the feedback and discussion about the new locked exits 🙂 It can act as an incentive for players to loot more in order to unlock an exit, but also, you can use the different tools in game to make sure that no one's camping an exit (signal detector, portable signal detector). Aside from those tools, there's also the anti-camper mortars to help spot campers. I hope my explanation helps clear things up, and I'd like to thank you once more for your feedback 🍅

If Bohemia wants to prevent exit campers then why not just mark the player on the map just like THREAT????  If you are idle within a certain radius and you're within a certain distance from an exit, for a certain amount of time... you become a CAMPER and get marked on the map/compass just like a THREAT would. 

This plus crows... easy... done...  end of exit camping.  Now fix crashes.

Actually, fix crashes before anything.

It can act as an incentive for players to loot more in order to unlock an exit,

Playing on Sawmill, I looted everything i could, and killed 5 guys , taking a radioactive drop, I died on the southern exit 'cause I had only 4 gas in place of 5 ..
Pretty twisted, if it wasn't made to force players to loot...

Maybe if there was more loot will it be fair

• Like 1

And to the deve no that some how makes it feel worse your skipping the upderline question if the locked exist are incentive to loot then why remove over half the loot opinions why lower loot value why  make it even easier to use strategic placement at the only open exit and even easier at the locked 🔒 one because i know it takes time to open bang 💥 he dead why make it easy to hunt new players with detectors why make it harder to hide in a stealh based game then punish both side for the tool/tactics or skills they have and us if im hiding im bomb if i kill to much im marked for death if i pick up the drop & its not (stealthed) marked for death ??? im feel punished for playing you're simulator understand why?

If you want us to loot more but add less loot then we need longer in game before drop/radiation