Gangsta33

Bugs bugs bugs

Season 7 is there... yeah couldnt wait to start playing. Sadly not mucv features but yeah they solved the bugs. 😀

Teammates lets go!!!

First round yeah lets go! Oh there is only one interesting place time save. Where is the save and container? Hmm.. Well we did not die and left wirh a poor amount of stuff. Thats lame.

1. Round left teammates are still showing in round. Same bugs like before. So leafe the team and rejoin.

2. Okay lets go. Teammate starts searching. Still not shown on my site. Same bug like before. Rejoin again. 

3. Secound round alarm signal of car keeps ringing all rhe time. Same bugs like before.

4. Any of my known bugs solved? Lets try destroying my gun in the round. And see its still on my shoulder. Same bug like before.

5. Wow amazing. Next round und HAPPILY a lot of people have been disconnected so we could gather some stuff. Round ends we lootet as much as we can but still not full. *sad*

6. Next round. Start searching... App crashed down. Oha.. send as always the complete debug including video. Same bug like before.

7. Well next rounds wirhout having any issues unless randomly one teammate is kicked while searching a new round. Same bug like before.

8. Lets see if the medal bug of visiting all places in 6 maps has been fixed. Also still buggy. 😞

Im really interested in which bugs have been solved.

So far there is one new feature I like. Closed exits are nice. And fighting campers is nice too.

Hope that other users have a better experience with the update!

Best greets

Daniel

9. Sometimes youre loosing your ammo of the gun you have bring with in the round after save exit used. Could not figure out the rule when this happens yet. If so Ill let you know. Maybe when you cant carry more?!

10. The prone bug (which has existed for at least a year) where you can't go prone for an entire game sometimes is still in the game.

11. Pulling trigger also stops working sometimes effectively killing you in any combat scenario

12. Complete loss of control besides basic movement when entering a shootout session in progress/upon lag

13. Unlocked exits on station being locked on arrival with no option to unlock.

Thanks for clearing up trigger and prone bug overlord, thought i had controler issues.

• Like 1

Ah yes station a map I rarely play anymore due to crap spawning and poor loot. What I have seen of certain exits such as the train tracks you have unlock them then use the crawl space to exit if it’s the southern exit not sure if that helps? The panel for that is on the rail car for some reason. Can’t verify if it’s a bug or not never encountered issues myself but I don’t play that Map much. If anything only bug with exits I have seen is occasional maps start up with no locked exits at all (which I suspect isn’t right) though welcome! Still having the no fire glitch and the prone glitch. 

14- reload glitch I’ve observed on a few occasions where weapons randomly unlock themselves if you swap weapons too quickly resulting in my death mid combat

Yeah not to keen on station myself for same reasons matt, also grontheim becoming painful to play due to spawns now🙄

Oh yeah I forgot to mention. 

15. G3 SG1 still sometimes does way more damage then it should, sometimes doing double the damage in one shot. 

16. Plans, the most valuable thing in airdrop pools; are now incredibly rare to find in any rarity. Opened upwards of 30 purple crates now and only got 1 plan in all of them, that's 10 rolls for 1 plan.
Very expensive/grindy for something that used to be found almost every roll.
I don't know about anybody else but this makes crates pretty well worthless to me and not worth putting crowns into anymore.

3 hours ago, Kingm4k3r1 said:

Yeah not to keen on station myself for same reasons matt, also grontheim becoming painful to play due to spawns now🙄

Grontheim I don’t have issues with spawn wise but I find there’s not enough time even undisturbed and going full pelt to check everything for loot I’ve tested this, there are so many buildings and many without any loot  1 or 2 glass here and there. I even drew myself a mental image or where to go and where to totally skip if I ever played that map but usually I just dodge the map altogether. One thing that was never considered ever since the update that sped up the radiation timer was that grontheim is simply too vast to loot in time. 

Another one I reported almost a year ago which still happened today cause battlepasses are more important then bug fixing

17. When toggle sprint is enabled, if you stop sprinting to do something and move again it'll start sprinting again. This has killed me twice today because it'll stop me from shooting and aiming.
When you stop sprinting you should have to press sprint to enable it again, not have it do what it wants and get you killed.

18 - While running, if you loot "too fast", you can't run / jump anymore
To solve it, you have to loot something else.

19-  Many rocks have physical problems. You can fire on them, it will shoot the guy near it (especialy on Fjellkanten)