Kingm4k3r1

Devs please explain

So after playing for a day of new season the game feels flat,i should be grinding through these easy levels but theres just no enjoyment to keep me grinding. 1 objective before the drop,great if your next to it but if your not that 1 guy then what? Run the length of the map to get to an empty objective, please explain what the reasoning was for this change???

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

It happened to me yesterday!Grontheim Valley the map! I spawned on the other side of the map and the lootable "Container" was completely on the opposite side.I didn't even manage to run half way across the map when someone just shot the locks, got all the Loot.And guess what-The exit was just behind him,so he just left!The encounter was over in few minutes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Exactly cor-vex, ive played gron maybe 5 times,same spawn everytime,to far away to even bother trying, so i end up picking up scraps then exiting,total waste of time

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

And then theres the drop totally pointless imo,id rather keep my weapons and loot than risk losing everything for a common crate

• Like 1

Confirm loot is poor. Fighters are unbelievable good. And I die all the time dont know how others are able to shoot that fast with even 1-2 shots to kill me. So no loot no fun.

• Like 1

💵 what the point why the mechanics dont work if u want us to spend time and money 💵 try a cheep man weekend once a month make the pre-lobby cost one crown unlikely i know guys but im not spending 5 buck ever macth to max my what 6 slots 3 for care drop 3 for loot 90 each crown together 180 crown at that rate not including insurance =4.99$for 195= in crown and they ask why there duplicating gear lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just fyi that for 12 players to max lobby  out is 60 bucks free to play gimme gimme gimme money 💸$$$$$$💰 $🤑 sorry deves but for real fix issues bugs listen to your players then add stuff not take it away the maps are just naked with a raid drill siern tthe hole time 

• Like 1

NO ONE is going to boost the lobby now because the risk of dying is too high now because you are going to loose crowns anyway if you die OR just get a really bad spawn location in first place!Not talking about how this is for the players that are new to the game!

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Cor_Vex said:

NO ONE is going to boost the lobby now because the risk of dying is too high now because you are going to loose crowns anyway if you die OR just get a really bad spawn location in first place!Not talking about how this is for the players that are new to the game!

Bet 5 bucks to have 1 chance on 5 to get the container.
And if you're not the first one to the container, you'll enjoy 3 glass, 2 wire, and half a dozen of players angry for loot 🤓

• Like 1

As a general rule I avoid big maps like grontheim and Victorsen station due to the god awful spawns victorsen does at least have loot in buildings when boosted but still I always end up in top corner spawns while barred can be in bottom corner with a player 10 paces from it. Grontheim is fair only in the sense everything it relatively centralised with more players being at the edges of the map but the loot spread is nasty I’ve gone from one end of the map to another full sprint and lucky to not encounter anyone and even then didn’t have time to quickly scour half the buildings for loot before the drop came. Play smaller maps their the only ones worth trying  

• Sad 1

I understand what you are saying, Grontheim is one of my favourite maps.The "bridges" is the second one! It's a shame that this is an issue now that you have to do that!

1 hour ago, ShinigamiEater said:

Running 🏃‍♀️ simulator yeah boo cry 😿

b8097539275687cd304fd934a99536e4d6deda48

Running Man !

• Haha 1

This game has fell off a cliff. No way this game will stay entertaining for anyone. Loot is a big part of why I play this game and the gunplay is what complements it. PlayStation users like me are used to having all three loot spots and now suddenly it's gone? What's the reason why anyone on PlayStation would want to play in this loot desert?