ShinigamiEater

Anti camping in a game based on stealth and hiding wtf

Iv been playing before the season pass came out the hole point is to hide kill loot and stay alive with out stealth game play it dead in the water i like the game not knowing what in the feilld grass and bushes around me i loved hiding from a 5 man team to kill 3 out of 5 hide and to survive iv have seen were you the developers said that they wont punish stealth player in this way so why lie to us the game will be ruined if u keep listening to call of duty players i understand why the body sure make it harder for stealth fine ping me with signal detectors no bigy but to fully be punished for stealth game play is over the line limit of my patients im thinking the developers want cob style macths in encounters all u sob cod need to stick with shoot out or elimination mode stop crying about real life style combat mode guess what in the real army they camp there no such thing in reality camping its a made up word used by crying cod players who cant kill someone with a 45 acp tomy a 500 meter thin die by someone point blank at the box or exit by 7.62 from a HbarT lean you're surroundings stop trying to make thim make this combat simulators in to a crake show like pug cod or fortnight junk keep it a combat simulator not a gd videogame were nother is based on reality  tyvm 

Yeah I don’t like the aggressive mortar system in place I went into a building once, placed like two transmitters, checked my map and looted a couple of drawers and then the mortars started up, wasn’t sitting idle or laying in a bush for 5 mins just creeping around a building but was a bit harshly judged as a camper. Needs toning down a bit, still okay with the concept but can’t be too extreme like this

• Thanks 1

Way tto extreme sounds like ww2 raid dills for the hole match now the bombing never stop iv joined 6 games now 1 was quite till to end lol

Nah, the anti-camping thing has to go.  Totally agree, this is a game about a post apocalyptic world.  Camping out goes with the territory and is a legitimate strategy.  Vigor, get rid of the crap or you'll lose about $400-$500 US dollars a month from me. Pretty sure I won't be the only one if you keep that crap.

Yeah not loving the anti camping thing overall, I for one didn’t ask for it and while it has benefits from time to time it steals away my hopes of ambushing anyone at points of interest. Even moving around in the same building triggers it not just being motionless. 

Still trying to determine the exact time will test this though, would estimate around 30 seconds. I do know however that slightly shifting around doesn’t count towards stopping the mortars, gotta actually be moving around. Knowing that maps are based on “cell spaces” it’s probably based on occupying the same map cell for too long, while this is probably a very small space I imagine. 

• Like 1

I would suggest to just mark campers on the map instead of mortar strike!Similar when you pick up an airdrop have a marker on a compass only with the "Camper" specific icon  and constant so everyone could see his location for a specific amount of time!And with special notification text or sound to bring attention to the outlanders that the camper has been detected!

I just had an issue with mortar striked camperd the other day.They went for safe in "Batterie" map.And we saw them going inside.So they were pinned down by us inside the Room where the normally the loot spawns on that map.So obviously they had mortar strike because they were pinned in the room!And we had to retreat because mortar striked the area outside the room where we were located!So they were even safer inside than the others around the area itself!

question is how to make a difference between ambush and camper ???

IMO, this mortar or other kind of notification is ridiculous 🙂

Why not mark player that have a ratio of 1.75 kill..  I saw a lot of player from past month with 200 game and more the 350 kill...  haaaa  I forgot...  Call of Vigor  !!

Right snoopynator that how im feelin they are punishing the newer players to me more & that would just mark everyone on the map lol it be nuke town all over again why i quit cod it lost all real combat not based in reality it a its all getting ridiculous like the definition FOR THE BODY ARMOR BULL 🐂 two shots to the torso more lik 2 to the face or 5 to the toros & very great question but the thing is we all have to stop using make believe and made up words camping is not a thing therefore please use correct treminology stealth based combat strategic placement aka ambush \\!!  bushes!! Ooo no! hello!!!gunfire =IRL COMBAT VET WALK OUT WITH FULL LOOT+ little 11 girl cry about her death/loot and the  💯$ that she gambled to mom so mother sued= game gets nerfd😒😢🤣😁IS MY SPECULATION but yours is as good as mine 

• Haha 1