Sign in to follow this  
Blarfinstarfin

Season 7 killing vigor

Why is there only one place to loot from now? Absolutely terrible. I don't want to fight the entire lobby for something mildly decent. This makes me want to delete the game just as much as the garbage battle pass. Really sucks that simple changes can be made to make the game more enjoyable but bohemia literally does not want to take any steps in that direction. Like for instance why the fck is triangle not switch to last weapon automatically, why the fuck do I have to keep switching constantly for the game to register that it was my last weapon? Why the fuck do you think your shitty battle pass deserves to cost $20 of real in game money? For all that I'll buy a real game on steam. Good fucking day, fix your shit and maybe you'll get less people like me shitting on your already buggy ass games you never seem to want to fix. Couldn't get your other games right, why would I expect this one to be any good? Saw a meme that showed the report problem screen with the description as, "Do I even bother? What's the fucking point?" Like why the fuck does almost every map make the game bug the fuck out? And you want people to buy your PURELY COSMETIC shitpass? FOR $20???? YOU REALLY THINK THATS HOW MUCH THE SHITFEST IS WORTH? Just couldn't keep the battle pass at a $10 cost like all the other games right? Go fuck yourself your greedy fucking bastards. Fix your shit of a game. And less people will delete it like I am.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

I couldn't agree more about the looting options now. I'm getting half the xp and loot per game on average now. Ridiculous.

• Like 2

Avec cette mise à jour, vous avez vous-même tué votre jeu et tout son intérêt et c'est dommage. Pourquoi avoir enlevé 2 coffres par map ? Quelle est l'idée ? on perd énormément d'xp, y'a plus de stratégie, c'est devenu uniquement du shoot puisque tout le monde se concentre au même endroit et seul le plus chanceux survit. Bye bye le loot. Le battlepass, que j'ai tout de même pris, laisse aussi à désirer : il n'est composé que d'éléments esthétiques et de couronnes.

Bref, un beau gachis en bonne et due forme. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, beeweeofficial said:

Avec cette mise à jour, vous avez vous-même tué votre jeu et tout son intérêt et c'est dommage. Pourquoi avoir enlevé 2 coffres par map ? Quelle est l'idée ? on perd énormément d'xp, y'a plus de stratégie, c'est devenu uniquement du shoot puisque tout le monde se concentre au même endroit et seul le plus chanceux survit. Bye bye le loot. Le battlepass, que j'ai tout de même pris, laisse aussi à désirer : il n'est composé que d'éléments esthétiques et de couronnes.

Bref, un beau gachis en bonne et due forme. 

Tellement ridicule cette mise a jour.   Le jeux est un jeux de survivaliste, pas un COD. Les joueurs qui aiment "chasser" les autres joueurs devraient passé a autre choses.  Souvent ceux qui chialnet contre les "camper", sont en fait les plus gros camper de la map LOL.

Perso : c'est ma derniere saison de vigor, no more money for this  COD style survivalist game.  VIGOR  you lost your soul with this one !   Desolé, je mélange les langues  hahaha

• Like 1

Le jeux est un jeux de survivaliste, pas un COD.

En fait, on a tout les désavantages de COD, sans aucun avantage. A moins que les déconnexions ne soit vus comme une avancée 😄

Je pense aussi que ce serra ma dernière saison. Ce jeu n'avance de rien, voir régresse. Où en sont les améliorations de shelter ? Rien depuis les envois de nourriture.
Aucune nouvelle map, ils sont a peine capables de réparer Fiske Fabric en.... 60 Jours.
J'aurais voulus avoir un monde ouvert, et des expéditions pour le colis. Mais cela semble trop ambitieux pour Vigor. Ils préfrèrent diversifier leurs plateformes pour rincer les gogos, plutot que d'améliorer le jeu. Une stratégie très court-termiste.

J'ai une petite pensée pour les naifs qui vont booster a hauteur de 5 euros, pour avoir la chance de ramasser quelques clous... et de se faire ramasser par une dizaine de joueurs qui n'ont aucun loot, et donc rien a perdre

As far I'm concerned, this season will be my last. I'm pretty much tired seeing this game sinking every new season coming.
For almost a year I was able to accept multiple bugs. Those ones were acceptable, thinking that this game was new.

But after a year, everyone can see that nothing is getting solved. Always less loot, making this game really hard for newbies. And nothing new for old players.

This season as become ridiculous.  No new map, it tooks over 60 days to repair Fiske fabrik, that's all.
Same thing about "new changes". Taking away the bart house as made this game a poor copy of Call of duty. Taking all the disavantages of this game, without any of his avantages.
Do you even know that there is a free Call of Duty ? People are not playing Vigor to have a poor copy : They'll take the real one.

So far, I don't trust anymore Bohemia to create a real open world. This game will die every season, according to the fact that BOhemia prefer to be avaiable on other plateformes rather than going deeper in the game developement.

Disapointoing, disrespectful, Bohemia should apologize for this season

• Like 3