insop

Game crash: Blackfoot rearming at air dropped Vehicle Ammo [NATO] - Warloards

Hi fellow warlords 🙂
The game keeps crashing when I rearm my Blackfoot immediately at a "Vehicle Ammo [NATO]" just called in by myself right beforehand by selecting "request" "air drop" "your location" . Basically the game just freeze and enters a nonresponsive state.
Any way of fixing this? I play Arma 3 in vanilla mode. It happens on the standard maps. I have not checked if it happens on other maps as well.
Thanks in advance for looking into it.
Regards, insop

Have you verified the integrity of your game files?  (steam, right click on arma, properties, local files, verify integrity)

Which mission is this happening on? 

Is there anything unusual in your RPT

Hi stanhope,
Like I said, it happens in warlords.
It has happened on Altis, Stratis and Tenoa.
I get all sorts of "Deinitialized shape [Class: ... " erroers.
But he point her is that it happens when  I rearm my Blackfoot immediately at a "Vehicle  Ammo [NATO]" just called  in by myself right beforehand by selecting  "request " " air drop" "your location ". It doesn't seem to happen when i call down "Vehicle  Ammo [NATO]" into a sector I own.
The Steam verification says: "All files successfully validated."
Do you have any solutions?
Regards, insop

I can repeat the bug, I just tested it twice. (using Ctrl+alt+del and clicking "sign out" can save from having to do a hard reset) But looks like the vehicle ammo drop always causes a hard freeze I was using the Kajman in a custom Warlords game I was hosting locally.

Simplest work around seems to be not to use the ammo box drop for now.