Hello,

A friend of mine and I have been trying to play together via Hamachi. He plays on Mac, I play on Windows which means we have to reverse to a beta branch (1.82). The problem, however is that he we get stuck in an infinte loading screen whilst trying to connect. Whoever is hosting gets the message "friend is connecting", but thats it. It just doesnt go on, there is only the loading screen of the island without the usual loading bar.

Whats really weird is that both of us can connect to another friend, who plays on windows and also hosts via hamachi. We have tried basically everything google had to offer on the subject, from creating a new hamachi network, to port forwarding, tweaking the hamachi properties, creating a server via nitrado and using other vpn services, but nothing worked so far. Help would be very much appreciated.

Even if you only play on windows: if you had any similar experiences with being stuck in a loading screen, pls answer cause I am really out of ideas at this point and could need some advice 🙂

Edited by Commandodo
added lowest paragraph