Kingm4k3r1

Team play without mic

So is it possible to play together as a team without mic. Ive played a few games now where ive said hi to players and weve teamed up for that match and im starting to see the benefit of team play only problem is i dont use mic

Yes actually there is a ping tool system in game now so you can mark last seen enemy locations, general waypoint marks, loot in containers or mark lootable containers themselves. 🙂 Depending on your control scheme it would be tapping and double tapping left on the directional pad if your on console. Play around with it, it’s quite useful!

Thanks matt again👍ive accidentally set pings before when trying to say hi🤦‍♂️😂. Heres another for you,if i max all my food outputs will it give me enough to earn top crates in donations weekly🤔

Not tested that specially but playing casually and collecting food promptly each day I’ve made every weeks donation easily and then some. I’ve got some 30k food spare so I’m clearly making more than I’m spending each week. Dont even regularly look for dig stash though that helps and the odd fjellkanten run. So yeah pretty much it’s easy to hit the target each week

Haha if only 😂 but I can share my secret food gathering route if you want to grind it? 😛  fjellkanten top right path on the map from the small hut down to the dead mans resting place some good quantities to be found in the hundreds 😉

I mean yes but can’t hurt to further boost it by collecting as well 🙂 that way you can have lazy weeks of little gameplay and just collect food donation crates. We all have those weeks from time to time so handy to keep some spare!