?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

Deployed aims to take the classic insurgency style mission directly inspired by MSO, and push it beyond in terms of immersion, performance and replayability, using the ALiVE framework. Patrol, talk to the locals and secure ennemy held areas to gain intel about ennemy weapon caches, and destroy them.

ISIS activity has increased in recent months in Lythium, Afghanistan. You are part of the US initiative to help local Afghan forces in fighting the insurgency.

FEATURES:

- Replayability: Random ennemy strength, placement, and caches locations on each playthrough.
- Long-term OP with persistence: save your progress and get back into action.
- Chose your difficulty, time of the day, as well as post process effects in the mission parameters.
- Ambient civilian life: civilian interactions to get intel, custom sounds of crowds, TV, propaganda, conversations, traffic, reaction to fire.
- IEDs, VBIEDs and suicide bombers depending on civilian hostility.
- A multitude of supports: Helicopter transportation and fast rope, rotary and fixed wings C.A.S as well as UAV support.
- HALO/HAHO insertions
- AI recruitment.
- Loadout manager for you and AIs.
- Mobile respawn point.
- A field hospital and a vehicle maintenance point.
- A main FOB that feels alive, with other friendly FOBs around the AO.
- Supply convoys tasks.
- A Shoothouse.
- Vehicle ambient radio chatter.
- Realistic fuel consumption.
- Different roles to play on.
- Zeus slot for the admin and a dedicated zeus slot.
- ACE w/o medical compatible.

HOW TO LAUNCH THE SCENARIO:

1- Subscribe to the scenario and required mods.
2- Launch Arma 3 via launcher, turn on all required mods and launch the game with them and other recommended mods if you wish to.
3- In ArmA 3 menu choose Multiplayer (even for Solo play) => server browser => host server(local or internet) => host server
4- In the map/missions menu choose Lythium => Deployed - Lythium). Choose role, mission parameters and press play.

RECOMMENDED MODS:

These are not in any way mandatory to play, but are recommended for a more immersive playthrough.
- Any gear mod of your liking.
- LAMBS mods.
- Immerse.
- JSRS sound mods.

AUTHOR's NOTES:

I hope you will enjoy this scenario as much as I loved creating it. As the concept is easily portable, give me requests for future maps or features as of course I will be creating more! Errors and bugs are inevitable in such a game, but I'll do my best to help fix them if there are, if something is broken on my end except it to be fixed as soon as I can. Comments, ratings and feedbacks would be really appreciated, thank you for your support!

DOWNLOAD: Steam Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2377438757

All credits due to the authors of the scripts I used that is to say Bons, Engima, George Floros, to the ALiVE dev team, Bohemia Interactive for the best game ever, without them I could not have done anything!

Mods used in the artworks are USP Gear and Uniforms, TSF vests.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice! Did I get it right that ACE is compatible WITHOUT medical? What kind of medical system is included? And how would it work with PIR?

17 minutes ago, Godis_1 said:

Nice! Did I get it right that ACE is compatible WITHOUT medical? What kind of medical system is included? And how would it work with PIR?

Yup! I play myself a lot with ace, but without the medicala spect of the mod, can get slippery with AIs haha! Basic medical system is included, I am working on including AIS revive as we speak, figured it would be a good addition!

is your mission copyed from this?                   https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1711485378

1 hour ago, Georgians said:

is your mission copyed from this?                  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1711485378

Nah, I don't think so. Just the same map with the same tools, mostly. But AuburnAlumni's missions incorporate ACE Medical features and some other tweaks of his own. And for example there are more such missions by Heroes&Villains that use ALiVE and the same maps. Basically everyone can do this using ALiVE, since it makes it very easy to create. No need to grab other people's stuff. Also it wouldn't be very smart, since you would easily find traces in the used files. I didn't check the files though.. But I don't think that it's the same - although it's bascially the same mission - ALiVE Insurgency. In fact this one here includes some thing that are not present in Auburn's mission, like HALO, shoothouse and others, and it's lacking VCOM AI.

Sadly, something does not work for me. i get the black screen and it says:
Role unspecified and will be chosen automatically
Loadout unspecified and will be chosen automatically
Respawn disabled

I can't get past it.

20 hours ago, Georgians said:

is your mission copyed from this?                  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1711485378

Not at all, everything has been made from scratch, would not have copied AuburnAlumni's stuff in any way and came here to post it. Plus mine is a lot different, aimed toward replicating MSO classic feel, not a dynamic war/insurgency.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Godis_1 said:

Nah, I don't think so. Just the same map with the same tools, mostly. But AuburnAlumni's missions incorporate ACE Medical features and some other tweaks of his own. And for example there are more such missions by Heroes&Villains that use ALiVE and the same maps. Basically everyone can do this using ALiVE, since it makes it very easy to create. No need to grab other people's stuff. Also it wouldn't be very smart, since you would easily find traces in the used files. I didn't check the files though.. But I don't think that it's the same - although it's bascially the same mission - ALiVE Insurgency. In fact this one here includes some thing that are not present in Auburn's mission, like HALO, shoothouse and others, and it's lacking VCOM AI.

Auburn's mission and mine is different in many other ways. Litterally everything has been setup differently, and mine offers a lot of different features, not saying that mine is better tho, I really recommend his stuff!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, spotter001 said:

Sadly, something does not work for me. i get the black screen and it says:
Role unspecified and will be chosen automatically
Loadout unspecified and will be chosen automatically
Respawn disabled

I can't get past it.

Have you launched the scenario via hosted server ? If you did, I'll check what's wrong on my end!

• Like 1

Yes, i tried locally via Multiplayer menu->host server->LAN. 

Seems i entered the mission but all options were disabled. Thanks!

On 1/30/2021 at 4:40 PM, Nidonreb said:

Auburn's mission and mine is different in many other ways. Litterally everything has been setup differently, and mine offers a lot of different features, not saying that mine is better tho, I really recommend his stuff!

You did well 🙂 It's a great mission!

cant open doors in base buildings.it was tested on dedicated server. and will be good Headless Client  support too