wolny slimak

Add a death camera

Hello, I've been thinking recently about standards in competitive games and noticed that there is no standard option in Vigor to preview a player's death from a player killer perspective. If there is a statistic, why should this camera's standard be missing? It will surely explain a lot, so if it is possible in future updates, please introduce this solution. And what does the community think about such a solution? Please write your comments. I also thank the developers for the work they leave behind making this game better.

This topic was discussed before and argued that it could help teamers finger the location of enemy outlanders mid battle. While I like idea of a quick look or a replay of where the enemy was when you died I’m honestly not sure if it’s a good idea. Perhaps in a solo only mode? 

15 hours ago, Matthew Aiken said:

This topic was discussed before and argued that it could help teamers finger the location of enemy outlanders mid battle. While I like idea of a quick look or a replay of where the enemy was when you died I’m honestly not sure if it’s a good idea. Perhaps in a solo only mode? 

Thank you for your reply. I am not a person who is a frequent visitor to this forum and often playing Vigor, I play rather on a weekend. Therefore, I did not know that this topic was discussed, but I cannot agree with the argument about revealing the location of other players through the option of the added death camera. I believe that this option should be implemented after the player exits the game in the rewards screen. During this time, the player can no longer view the situation on the map. Then I think that when playing in a group: duos, trios, players can see where the shots are coming from, they have markings in the form of a semicircle of danger, and the deadly shot is always marked in red with this mark, so the killed player knows from what direction he was shot. Moving on, I also think that communication continues after death in order to inform the game associate about the situation and probably no one leaves the game until the skirmish stops. While playing, I always stay and try to help my friend in further fight after my death. I don't know how other people play but I always try to give as many details as possible about the situation and help. If we cannot close the player because he has moved, then we use hand-held detectors and this is a common practice I find. The detector shows the central place on the enemy's map at the moment, so it is more valuable information than the death camera footage viewed a dozen or so seconds after the incident. I think that the way of this game is different than it was in the past. I have been playing since version 1.1 I don't know if it's long enough to speak but personally I think the style of the game has changed. All the players are going towards the slot, this is no longer a looter game type. I believe the biggest shift towards a casual shooter was the introduction of statistics, it killed the spirit of the game. Currently, there is a competition for the number of kills, the players with the highest ratio become game partners lobbying to their advantage, i.e. increasing the arsenal. With their shelters fully developed, they only play for stats. But this is a matter of developers and their idea of how to continue the game, they decide what to introduce and at whose instigation. Returning to the death camera, it gives you the opportunity to analyze the death you have suffered, and thus the possibility of revealing the cheat, because this is why this option is implemented in other games such as pubg, warezone, for example and honestly these are also team games and no one talks about advantage or revealing opposing players' opponents. This is the standard for such games. I think that the most important thing is how to introduce this option so that it doesn't give any bad options, only information in the reward screen after the game. The fact of cheating itself is also a separate issue. Unfortunately, let's not deceive each other and realize that this fact exists. The internet is full of information on how to cheat in competitive games and this must be fought against. For example, I will refer to one of last year's updates of the game in which each weapon had no recoil and reminded which player environments commented on it and lobbied for changes the most. These were players with higher K / D who suddenly began to die. This update has given everyone a level playing field! People who cheat, who had additional devices connected to consoles, were already deprived of their anti-recoil settings. Of course, this is my personal observation and it may not be so at all. Of course, when I ask to ask for the use of such devices, I am omitted from the responses or the people I ask deny. Unfortunately, I do not have the possibility of checking. Please think about these words while playing, thank you again for your answer and good luck in the game.

• Like 2