cobradosil

Blender modeling problem

Hello, I just made a 3d helmet model that I am actually doing on blender but whenever I am trying to open it on the Object builder or Oxygen 2 it just is'nt looking the same, I am a beginner in modeling and I am struggling on what to do.

So here is what the helmet look like on blender.

https://www.noelshack.com/2021-03-7-1611507072-sans-titre.png

And here is what it look like on the Oxygen 2 buldozer 

https://www.noelshack.com/2021-03-7-1611507172-sans-titre2.png

I didn't set up any config yet I have done the textures and the rvmat I have also done the weights but the helmet doesn't even seems to be on the correct position whenever I am trying to see what it look like in game it doesn't appear on the head of my character but on the floor.

Thank you for helping.

Thank you Pedro de Castro I v applied all of this but and now this is what it looks like in game

1611594130-sans-titre.png

I think there is still a problem as the front visor is not transparent but it is on oxygen viewer. And I can't seem to put the helmet on the head instead of that it s still on the floor when I try to wear it even tho I applied weights ( I m pretty sure i did it correctly)

<

Ps: I can send you the model via steam if you would like a closer look

Hello the problem has been solved  thanks to @Invincible120 who helped me sorting this  problem out so there was problem with the model itself in terms of normals and some faces were inverted but the main problem was in object builder we added Lods such as Geometry and and had to do the autocentre with a value of 0 and now the helmet is correctly fixed on the head. Then again thanks to @Invincible120 who deserves all the credits for it.