Sign in to follow this  
Vlad Ignatenko

[SP/CO - 15] Operation "Duck Hunt"

loadpic.jpg

OPERATION "DUCK HUNT"

Singleplayer or coop (2-15) scenario.
No mods required.

After devastating civil war, Altian Respublic was de-facto destroyed. 80% of population left the island and it became no mans land. Although Altis is ruled by internationally recognised government, real power belongs to warlords and criminal organisations, which filled island after the war. For the last few years, we have whitnessed bloom of criminal activities, drugs and arms trafficking, illegal immigration and slave trade through Altis to Europe.

Features:
- Story driven linear campaign. 5 missions inside single scenario.
- Can be played in SP or MP. (Host is main player, others are assistant players).
- Playable units can be recruited to player's team as AI bots.
- Missions execution is up to player. You just have task. Decide by yourself how to accomplish it.
- Dedicated helicopter transport and drone positioning.
- Adjustable difficulty.
- AIS revive.
- TPW modules (ambient cars, civs, furniture).

Scenario not tested in MP or dedicated server. Please report any bug or mistake in comment section. Hope you enjoy it!

Steam workshop link:

[SP/CO - 15] Operation "Duck Hunt"

• Like 3

Cool!

A lot of detail making the base, the mansion, et cetera believable. All the soldiers are animated. So is the briefing. This is very complete as a singleplayer scenario! 

How did you add TPW modules to the mission without needing CBA 3 mod loaded? I played the mission without CBA. There were civilian ambient vehicles, but zero civilians on the island. 

Edit; I can help with grammar/spelling and reading some voice lines, if you want. Don't have good microphone, unfortunately. 

Looking forward to more of your work.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Melody_Mike said:

Cool!

A lot of detail making the base, the mansion, et cetera believable. All the soldiers are animated. So is the briefing. This is very complete as a singleplayer scenario! 

How did you add TPW modules to the mission without needing CBA 3 mod loaded? I played the mission without CBA. There were civilian ambient vehicles, but zero civilians on the island. 

Edit; I can help with grammar/spelling and reading some voice lines, if you want. Don't have good microphone, unfortunately. 

Looking forward to more of your work.

Hey, thanks! Appreciate your feedback. 
TPW is actually a scripts which can be implemented into self made mission and you don't need CBA for this. CBA is needed to use TPW as mod for already completed missions without it. Civilians was set to minimum according to story of abandoned island and to avoid spamming. Also they are spawning with some delay, if you stay  long enough in urban area. 
According to your help. Currently I'm working on a new much more elaborated and plot oriented scenario. Maybe I will need some spelling check or even voice acting if you have skill.

Oh. Interesting note that, about TPW.

My first job was teaching English to foreigners, and doing translation work for companies. So I am pretty sure I can help with the language. PM me if you wish.