Sign in to follow this  
The Marrow

Rapidfire/modded controllers/strikepack

I've really enjoyed this game since a friend suggested it, but more and more frequently I'm running into people rapidfiring Hbars faster than humanly possible.  If you are about to comment about how you can press the fire button really fast, save it.  I've tested at the firing range, and what I'm seeing in game just isn't possible w/o some sort of mod. Here are my questions:

1.  Is it now considered "acceptable" for people to use modded controllers?

2.  If not, how do we report this ridiculous exploit so we can play a friendly competitive game?

3.  If so, why are people ok with it? It's obviously cheating, so what gives? 

You change change the fire mode.   But I do think people use these in this game. For instance I walked up on someone and they snap to me for a headshot

lol okay suppose it was like that does it make any difference? a friend of mine only plays this game with strike pack and believe me that rapidfire makes hbar slower 😉 rapidfire only helps if you carry weapons with you that do not have rapid fire but can only fire one shot at a time, such as the rifle vz or a pistol and even then you have no advantage lol the only advantage because you have the strikepack because you get recoil with some weapons, for example the machine rifle without a strikepack the recoil is violent only with a strikepack you can set it so that it hardly has recoil that's fine and good as soon as you take another weapon you have to readjust it because the strikepack settings on the machine rifle completely misalign another weapon and whether you want to readjust the weapon before each round me think of it very few feel like it!

I feel it not the controllers or hacks\cheatsbut do to there stupidity of cross platform the switch has a lock on mode and they can run full seed win shoting we all both xbox and ps need to say it bull 🐂 disable cross platform on the none lone wolf mode 

I have a strike pack any automatic will shoot slower if they have rapid on any non automatic will be converted to automatic.  Not sure if jitter works on here or not haven't tried yet but probably does wouldn't put it past it. I have no clue what the above mentioned person is attempting to say really something about cross platform?