Sign in to follow this  
Texeiro

adding tags config

Hello everyone. I am trying to add some tags to ACE tagging. I made it from the description.ext method and works fine,  but I want to make a PBO to share it. I can compress the PBO, but I get "ace_tags.PBO outdated" every time I load a mission. I guess I am making mistakes in the config.cpp so I post it here so someone can help me if possible. Thanks

My config:

class CfgPatches
{
	class Grafitti
	{
		author="Guevara";
		name="Grafitti";
		url="https://www.arma3.com";
		requiredAddons[]=
		{
			""
		};
		version=0.1
		versionStr="0.1";
		versionAr[]={0,1};
		units[]={};
		weapons[]={};
	};

class ACE_Tags {
    class yourTagClass {
        displayName = "My Tag";  // Name of your tag being displayed in the interaction menu
        requiredItem = "ACE_SpraypaintBlack";  // Required item to have in the inventory to be able to spray your tag (eg. `"ACE_SpraypaintBlack"`, `"ACE_SpraypaintRed"`, `"ACE_SpraypaintGreen"`, `"ACE_SpraypaintBlue"` or any custom item from `CfgWeapons`)
       textures[] = {"images\che2.paa","images\VP.paa","images\penguin.paa", "images\morito.paa", "images\12MONOS.paa" , "images\12.paa" , "images\canalla.paa",};
        materials[] = {"path\to\material.rvmat"}; // Optional: List of material variations (one is randomly selected). Keep empty if you don't need a custom material.
        icon = "images\ic.paa";  // Icon being displayed in the interaction menu
        tagModel = "UserTexture1m_F"; // Optional: The 3D Model that will be spawned with the texture on it, can either be CfgVehicles classname or P3D file path.
    };
};
};