Gangsta33

New Features on gameplay

Hi Team Vigor an Vigor fans,

I'm playing the game for a while now and love it.

Sometimes its frustating if a guy waits on exit to just clean me and my stuff. But in all its a nice game.

We often play with 2-3 guys and would love a feature level where we could revive each other. The item heart defibrillator could give you the posibillity to revive a teammate which died lets say about max. of 2 minutes ago.

Let me know what you think about it.

Best greets

Daniel

• Like 1

Hi there, thanks for sharing your thoughts with us 🙂 We currently don't plan on implementing reviving in the game, as we feel it doesn't suit our vision for Vigor. However, you can heal your teammates, so that's something that could help 😉 

• Like 3

Oh yeah I forget about that sometimes! Never actually done it though, not like anyone in my party sits still xD perhaps a ping system in game communication to  offer teammates healing, perhaps a ping system to show a heal icon over your head asking for or offering support?

Noticed some more bugs in multiplayer:

- Multiplay often breaks down after a match has been finished. It shows all 3 teammates but searching for a server does not work. The status of some teammates is broken then. The only solution is to join into the team again.

- Sometimes when a car was opened the alarm system does not stop its noisy sound. I can see it all the time on the map and hear it until I leave the session.

10 hours ago, fOrsythiaa said:

Hi there, thanks for sharing your thoughts with us 🙂 We currently don't plan on implementing reviving in the game, as we feel it doesn't suit our vision for Vigor. However, you can heal your teammates, so that's something that could help 😉 

Okay didn't know that I can heal a friend. Thanks that helps out so far 🙂

18 hours ago, Matthew Aiken said:

Oh yeah I forget about that sometimes! Never actually done it though, not like anyone in my party sits still xD perhaps a ping system in game communication to  offer teammates healing, perhaps a ping system to show a heal icon over your head asking for or offering support?

Hey Mathew the healt status of your teammates is shown in the game, so you are able to help them out if you can.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gangsta33 said:

Hey Mathew the healt status of your teammates is shown in the game, so you are able to help them out if you can.

Ah yes but what I was asking for was a ping tool style callout for when your needing health, like the enemy spotted ping for instance 🙂