lukeque

Level 75 loot malfunction

Hey.

The other day I was showered in the level 51-75 rewards all at once. All except level 75.

I have achieved level 75.

I play on Nintendo switch, my gamer tag is Big Pants and my ID is e2ba9ac6-b2ae-4584-9e6b-3012ed743dd0

While you are checking, could you please also check my account for the founders pass?

I downloaded the founders pass edition when I first started playing but again, there seems to be a malfunction.

Thanks guys,

Big Pants.

So I know there was initially a different level 75 reward when this update came and then it was changed to something a bit better so I’m thinking this is what the issue is. 🤔

I forgot to mention i was trying to complete my challenge with the signal dectector and i used 3 of my signal detectors and none of them worked at all. And last week i used 2 and they didn't work either because it didn't show anyone so i went for the drop and started running and got shot in the back. I know there are other obsticles that make it not work but i know that there was no other things activated at the time. Unless all the comms were all activated for the whole game.  Just FYI. Or does the Signal detector challenge only work for the big one in game?

Be wary there’s portable signal detector challenges and one for the main signal detector in game. Read the description be sure to note which you need to use. 🙂

Hey Matthew,

What am I able to do about the missing loot?

Am I out of luck due to error?

Devs said their working on getting everyone their jackets my sure how their gonna go about it but be patient you should get it hopefully 🙂