Dear community and dev's,
after a month of playing I finally have to give you my impressions. These impressions are only for the PS4, but apparently the problems are similar.

Brodalen Bridges is an unplayable map, I get a CE every 2-3 games and meanwhile I get neither crowns nor loot again. How can it be that still no bugfix came? In general, how can this game produce so many CE and it sometimes even goes so far that my console crashes? It's just outrageous how this game treats the community. I have heard from many that their concerns to the dev team are simply ignored. I don't want to completely badmouth the game, it has a lot of potential. I just think that the wrong developers got this game. If it goes on like this this game will be the same failure as DayZ was before.

What needs to change:
1. bugfix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to experience 1 day without CE
2. remove or patch Brodalen bridges
3. adjust the crown/boost balance
4. a real support for the community
5. latency matchmaking
6. report system for hackers/team killers/etc.
7. adjust Anniken loot (container and safe loot)
8. adjust daily mission ( 3 missions for 1h playtime, then 24h nothing more)
9. adjust daily mission loot, get the same stuff from firefight box in masses
10. forum for playstation discussion

Dear Dev-Team please don't be money vultures and finally be there for your community.

• Like 2

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE US THE ABILITY TO CRAFT MULTIPLE THINGS AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

At least 5!!!!

• Like 1

the next bug report
The timesafe on anikken cannot be opened when it is in the ship. The timer that is located on the inside of the ship's side cannot be operated.