Sign in to follow this  
VigorCrashMaster

PS4: CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH

Please fix your game.   I've never seen a game crash as much as this game.  When I'm playing by myself it's around 1/8 games.  When I'm playing with friends on a team its 1/4.  It's ridiculous.  I won't be spending any money on this game (crowns) until crashes are fix.

FYI, this is the xbox discussion area. But;
Pretty sure the crashing is all part of the game.  I'm thinking they developed the game that way on purpose.  Why else would it happen every time you play it?  Seems to happen on every platform and I can't play more than 5 or 6 encounters a day without it happening at least once.  Sometimes happens even when I am at the shelter!  It has to be a feature of the game. It would be nice if you got a reward every time it crashed though, huh!?

There is no PS4 discussion area that I can find.  I did see one of the dev's respond in one of the other threads about crashing.  I guess they are aware and are working to fix it.

Good for you... because of the ps Xbox has to wait so long for the next battle pass... and you guys are spamming the streaming service even if most of you guys don’t have a clue about this game 😂😂😂

16 hours ago, Abel roty said:

Good for you... because of the ps Xbox has to wait so long for the next battle pass... and you guys are spamming the streaming service even if most of you guys don’t have a clue about this game 😂😂😂

seriously?

oooooh so sahwwy you have to wait a wittle bit wonger.  my bad.

😥😥😥