So I totally get it that some weapons are better than others but what I’ve been observing as of late (and frankly doesn’t surprise me) is the upsurge of people killing you with top tier weapons then screaming “mlg pro skillszzz!!!” Teabagging, emoting (usually the middle finger) but now it seems I’ve started getting troll mail in the form of Xbox messages, everything from the finger in symbols or crying emotes. I knew the vigor community was on a downward trajectory for a while becoming more call of duty oriented but this level of salt in the wound borders a new threshold. 😒 I mean mate your using a freaking hbar I had admittedly a good gun too but simply lost the fight. It was in this case a prolonged fight in which we both inflicted damage so it wasn’t like he dropped me at 200 yards with two rounds but no he’s now the ultimate Rambo badass. 

#note to the community don’t be a scummy salty loser or a salty winner. Now you best someone with a crappy common gun and walk away with their adr or hbar then by all means! But yeah any similar stories anyone has on the subject? 😂👍

Unfortunately games like this bring out the worst in people.  Ive had players camp extraction in radiation or camp the airdrop until they die from radiation just to get a kill.  Its sad that some people live such poor lives that they have to try and ruin other peoples fun, but they exist. 

Then you have the high level players that dont even loot, they just try and kill people which isnt even the main focus of expedition.  Again just sad lonely people who have to try and take out their anger on others.

You just have to brush it off and realize they're sad little people who have no lives and really we should just pitty them.

• Like 1

Then you have the high level players that dont even loot, they just try and kill people which isnt even the main focus of expedition.  Again just sad lonely people who have to try and take out their anger on others.

While I'm hunting in duos/trios , it's with no anger, and with respect for unarmed people.

Just a way to have some fun, when shelter is at max, and that we have no other objective in this game.

A year ago, when I started to play vigor, it was already the same thing. With people hunting other peoples (Bodies are full of loot 😉 ).
Loot was twice what it is now, and I didn't stay more than 3 minutes in a game, trying to save my ass and my poor loot.

Since loot has been reduced, "big" players have no choice than hunting to get an interesting loot ( 6 players scavenging , is a big loot if you kill them).
While for the others, it's juste a "poor way to play", but the only they have.
Deathmatch are not interesting when you have finished your shelter, and most of us are tired of looting for 3 glass after a year.

Good luck to you 😉

Oh I agree loot can be scarce and I’m mostly maxed on the shelter myself I totally get the hunting of players, when I have challenges for killing outlanders I do the same. My issue has and always will be the unsporting emoting and  trash talk get your kill and go away don’t start messaging the people you kill to gloat. 😄

lol.  I just started using xbox a few months ago and I would always see the "Hold Button" thing pop up when I got messages, but every time I held that button, it went to the shut down screen so I never knew how to check my messages.  When I finally figured it out, I went to my messages and there were TONS of sour grapes in there. It's hilarious.  As if ANYONE plays this game without getting shot!  I couldn't believe all the crybaby messages and the ones from people who shot me saying things like "ha ha" or some other stupid crap.  Got one the other night from someone saying "You suck!" and I replied to remind him that he's the one who got shot and lost all his loot.  🙂

I have played just barely over 700 encounters and I died in more than half of them (47% survival rate). Dying is half the fun!