I am new to this game and understand being behind a bit.. however... I find that this game to be very little rewarding to anyone new. The matchmaking puts me up against people who are maxed levels/battle pass levels/ top gear/ massive amounts of kills... and they literally just HUNT you.. why am I being loaded into a match when I have nothing and yet everyone else has top end gear? Also this game is a MASSIVE camp central. I noticed everyone just pitches a tent with their snipers and pick people off who try to grab stuff.. they don’t care about the loot... they just want those kills. Sort of kills the gameplay when you can’t actually play the game. Can’t even fight back.. yay I have a Thompson... wtf is that gonna do against a guy who has some SVU sniper camped up watching half the map? The other half is covered by other snipers. How boring if a game it is to sit in a bush fir 15 minutes doing nothing then have the radiation come in.. then run for an exit. there really needs to be a fix on this.. I can’t see the game being on my system too much longer if this crap continues... Also... I wonder if other people realize.. they don’t need to kill EVERY person they come across.. 
1. Matchmaking is almost as bad as Apex..

2. Camper central.

3. People yell hey to communicate then kill you. 

• Like 2

to keep it short: everyone started small, either you get better or stay in this state! what is the meaning of a number? Just because I'm level 50 in the battlepass doesn't mean that I'm the ultimate hunter! I learn to get better tactically and systematically with every new round, look at the Sagburg fire fight, I'm very bad even though I have completed every battle pass at level 50, I have a good kill rate, but I rarely make it below the top 3! my aim is bad despite good numbers and has to learn to improve it!

The further along in the pass, the better stuff you unlock no? Fine take that out. Forget I said that. Still... how is anyone going to get better when they are out up against people who murder you within minutes of starting? Matchmaking is trash. Now that I have played more I have uncovered a lot of stuff. For instance... modded controllers and auto aim.. it’s absolutely disgusting. Only game worse then this one for that is Apex. It’s mental, I’ve watched someone fire the m2 faster then I could fire say a Thompson or or the light machine guns. The recoil on the guns are absolutely insane... you want a game based on realism but this isn’t it... you want a game based on fairness... this isn’t it. I spent a few bucks and totally regret it. This game is ass. Also your response I heard was the typical toxic response “get gud”. It’s not appreciated and clearly you’ve been playing a while so you are dug into the game quite a bit. As for anyone new coming in... it’s just a get fucked moment. Unless these issues are addressed.. this game is dead. I’ll be uninstalling the game as I don’t need the negativity around. The game is more frustrating then fun. Goodbye.

1 hour ago, Tribunis said:

The further along in the pass, the better stuff you unlock no? Fine take that out. Forget I said that. Still... how is anyone going to get better when they are out up against people who murder you within minutes of starting? Matchmaking is trash. Now that I have played more I have uncovered a lot of stuff. For instance... modded controllers and auto aim.. it’s absolutely disgusting. Only game worse then this one for that is Apex. It’s mental, I’ve watched someone fire the m2 faster then I could fire say a Thompson or or the light machine guns. The recoil on the guns are absolutely insane... you want a game based on realism but this isn’t it... you want a game based on fairness... this isn’t it. I spent a few bucks and totally regret it. This game is ass. Also your response I heard was the typical toxic response “get gud”. It’s not appreciated and clearly you’ve been playing a while so you are dug into the game quite a bit. As for anyone new coming in... it’s just a get fucked moment. Unless these issues are addressed.. this game is dead. I’ll be uninstalling the game as I don’t need the negativity around. The game is more frustrating then fun. Goodbye.

Automatic aiming? (Auto Aim) I haven't seen or seen that myself and I've been playing it for a long time, I would be interested in how you uncovered this scndal? is there anything you can show us here as proof other than just moaning?

I've seen autoaim a handful of times, seens a lot of weird shit tbh.  Seen a guy rapid fire an SVU like its an rpk, seen peope kill from 90 to 180 degrees aiming in the wrong direction, seen people teleport a lot, and seen people seemingly know where someone is without using a signal detector. 

There are hacks out for this game and modded consoles and controllers, it has 0 anticheat which is a huge problem for a modern day game

9 hours ago, madhojo said:

I've seen autoaim a handful of times, seens a lot of weird shit tbh.  Seen a guy rapid fire an SVU like its an rpk, seen peope kill from 90 to 180 degrees aiming in the wrong direction, seen people teleport a lot, and seen people seemingly know where someone is without using a signal detector. 

There are hacks out for this game and modded consoles and controllers, it has 0 anticheat which is a huge problem for a modern day game

I don't know how old you are, I guess 13 or 14 you are aware that there are two variants of the SVU? once in a fire mode and once with quick fire 😉 I don't need a signal detector to find people, but I have the portable detectors that show me where someone is nearby lol and because of the 180 degree shot that happened to me i suspect it is a bug

As I said, come with correct evidence or leave it entirely, they are just empty accusations

The new update,when it is fixed will stop campers.  The new update will show them on the map for all to see

I understand and feel the same as a lot of the players that are new or just casual players about how the high level players come after the low level players and shoot u as soon as they can cause i guess we are easy targets. I think the match making could be better, like players at level 35 and above be in a match together and players at level 1-35 be in a match together. But im sure this wont happen just by the way that all the comments have been reacted to. I have been playing for awhile and. still am not good so i just need to get gud.  I am probably uninstalling the game myself cause its not fun getting killed more times than i care to count. FYI im am a senior citizen with disabilities but it doesn't really matter i just didn't want you to guess how old i was.