max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

hey guys,

i am looking for a little mod or script that lets me change the time of day on the fly so to speak. I know that mcc 4 can do this, but this mod has a certain fps impact, so i was looking for an alternative.

ZUES gives you this ability as well as a few others. It is in the MODULES category, under environment.

Would like to request that someone make a Swedish Girraffe Radar Truck.And a As-550 helicopter+a Coast Guard helicopter AS-65.

The radar (static) was in Arma 2's version of Swedish Forces Pack.

3CB would be interested in speaking to any modeller interested in creating a better British Army Uniform model for us. It would be nice to have a more accurate version rather than altering the vanilla AAF / Nato one.

I'm looking for someone who has experience creating weapons and adding them to game. 

This is the weapon I'm looking to get:

1936120140306004106.jpg

1936220140306004107.jpg

It is a H&K G3k A3 model, I'm looking to get it added so I can use it as a main weapon for a small unit I'm looking to start up. If anyone has experience with this could you please message me for a full summary of what I'm looking for.

Thanks.

I have this Idea for a DLC Advanced Combat

Summary Of DLC:

Basically This DLC Enhances the realism of combat, The difficulties don't enhance how the enemy fights in fact enhances how your character breathes (Weapon Shake) How long he can hold his breath, Bullet Spread. And Also How many Bullets He Can Take. Also Supply drops that can be used for many survival based missions.

Detail:

Difficulty Changes

Private - Very Easy: No bullet Spread Character can hold breath for 120 seconds (2 Minutes) Character has 190% Health (Not shown on screen)

Corporal - Easy: 5 meter Radius of bullet spread per 5 seconds of firing automatically. Character Can hold breath for 90 seconds (1 minute and 30 Seconds) Player has 130% Health

Sergeant - Normal: 15 meters Radius of bullet spread per 5 seconds of firing automatically. Character Can hold breath for 70 seconds (1 minute and 10 seconds) Player has 100% health

Lieutenant  - Hard:  20 meters Radius of bullet spread per 5 seconds of firing automatically. Character Can hold breath for 40 seconds  Player has 100% health

Captain - Suicide (VERY HARD): 40 meters Radius of bullet spread per 5 seconds of firing automatically. Character Can hold breath for 30 seconds  Player has 60% health

Bullet Damage: Depending on what gun you are using this will be different, 

7.62 : AK-47 : Head shot 120% Chest shot (RIGHT) 60% Chest shot (Left) 80% Stomach shot 50% Arm (Upper) 30% Arm (Lower) 20% Leg (Upper) 30% and lose the ability to run, start limping Leg (Lower) 20% Lose ability to walk until bullet wound treated Foot 10% THIS APPLIES BOTH FOR PLAYER, PLAYER'S TEAM, AND ENEMIES TEAM.

INJURY TREATMENT

Bandages need to be applied to the correct wound area. Wound area needs to be disinfected and patched up before going prone and making the wound dirty. The field medic always carries Blood Bag (O-) X5 Bandages X10 Stitches and Needles X5

Disinfectant 3 Bottles,. If  too much blood is lost player starts passing out, once player passes out AI friendlies instantly carry you to cover. (Also Bleeding effects and blood drips and damps clothing so you know you've been shot in a  specific place and it needs to be instantly treated.) (Extra feature: some added missions you play as a medic with nothing but a GLOCK19. And a backpack full of meds, the objective is to carry all your teammates to cover and treat their wounds without getting shot.)

SUPPLY DROPS

A mission could be added your helicopter crashes only you and your teams captain survive the crash and your radios are broken you have now weapons you need to sneak into an enemy camp and steal a radio and smoke to be able to call for backup but enemies see the smoke and you have to defend yourself with what the helicopter drops in a crate...

That's all i have thought of so far tell me what you think about it!

I was wondering if there were any mod makers who were interested in or have planed on porting any of the sig MPX models into arma 3? I have thought about doing it many times, as i like the weapon myself. However, i lack the skills to do the modelling and animation of it. So i'm hoping someone out there has or had the same idea as i have. 

I found this model for free, non commercial use. Just need someone who can animate it for me, and possibly help me write some configs for it.

l75556-mpx-46052.png

The model was found here. http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/mpx-46052.html

Thanks for any help.

I'm looking for someone who has experience creating weapons and adding them to game. 

This is the weapon I'm looking to get:

1936120140306004106.jpg

1936220140306004107.jpg

It is a H&K G3k A3 model, I'm looking to get it added so I can use it as a main weapon for a small unit I'm looking to start up. If anyone has experience with this could you please message me for a full summary of what I'm looking for.

Thanks.

Hey man have you checked out Toddie2k g3 weapons pack, they have a g3k a4 as well as a g3 a3, but do for now. https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/163106-toadies-smallarms-and-animations-for-arma3/

While playing a night mission as the Russian federation from RHS i realized that the AK does not support lasser sights or flashlights. No one was aloud to use NVG's so most of the Russian players were screwed since they couldn't see were they where shooting unless they threw a flare first. couldn't a soldier just put on a headlight or grab a flashlight? So i was wondering if there was a headlight mods any were on armaholic, i looked around but found nothing. If there's not they i guess i got a great idea for a mod, just make NVG goggles that don't give you the NVG effect when you press N but instead they have the flashlight effect coming out of your forehead. i don't know to much about making mods for the A3 engine so i"m not really sure if this is possible but i would love some feed back on the idea.

LA0306407-40.jpg

The idea is achievable, all you do is make the model, texture, rig and all that. Then add a light source to it and bingo you have your helmet light, just have to set it up right and your done I would assume.

Hey man have you checked out Toddie2k g3 weapons pack, they have a g3k a4 as well as a g3 a3, but do for now. https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/163106-toadies-smallarms-and-animations-for-arma3/

Hello, Thank you for that, it will do for now yes, but I'm still going to see if anyone will do the version I'm looking for. though the one in his pack is close the version I want doesn't have RIS and and has a full hand guard across the length of the barrel.

But still a nice weapon, I have asked if he could add the variant in but haven't heard back yet.

would like to get the  M1070 Tractor  and M1000  trailer  made for arma3 and as I am completely new to mod creation and modeling.  I wanted to have as much help as possible anyone else interested in contributing to the goal of having both of these in game  feel free to post here.

• Like 1

I'd like to see a mod that adds the animations for Marshaling of aircraft and heiicopters on the flight deck of the nimitz carrier. For more immersion purposes than anything else, I think it would look really cool to see a mod like that and someone made a video of deck ops on a carrier with those hand signals being used to direct aircraft onto a catapult and all the other personnel that do final check on the aircraft before launch do those signals and then the Shooter "shoots" the jet off the deck.

if anyone could make that, it would be super cool

I dont really want a mod, I want to give an idea for the very very good mod RHS: Escalation, it is one of the most detailed mods with every little piece done right. Most of the stuff asked above is contained in the RHS: Escalation and I suggest everyone gives it a try. I am working on a mission which I call Altis Battleground an it is one of the biggest projects I have ever worked on and I use the mod. After this I want to do Chernarus Battleground or maybe a Bornholm Battleground. But for that to happen Red Hammer Studios must work on the woodland uniforms they all ready have and also the spc vests that's all I want. Thank you

I dont really want a mod, I want to give an idea for the very very good mod RHS: Escalation, it is one of the most detailed mods with every little piece done right. Most of the stuff asked above is contained in the RHS: Escalation and I suggest everyone gives it a try. I am working on a mission which I call Altis Battleground an it is one of the biggest projects I have ever worked on and I use the mod. After this I want to do Chernarus Battleground or maybe a Bornholm Battleground. But for that to happen Red Hammer Studios must work on the woodland uniforms they all ready have and also the spc vests that's all I want. Thank you

You don't need to post that here, they can advertise their own mod. This is a request topic not an appraisal topic...

Back on point is anyone currently working on a MH-53m? If not then I would like to put a request in for anyone who models aircraft.

This is the version I'm looking for:

Mh-53j-Pave-Low-A-Helicopter-Flight.jpg

Would anyone be able to maybe take a look at this?

You don't need to post that here, they can advertise their own mod. This is a request topic not an appraisal topic...

Back on point is anyone currently working on a MH-53m? If not then I would like to put a request in for anyone who models aircraft.

This is the version I'm looking for:

Mh-53j-Pave-Low-A-Helicopter-Flight.jpg

Would anyone be able to maybe take a look at this?

Hey dude you might want to read it again because it also says to help people find mods which I did hopefully. I guess I kind of advertised them but also helped others find a mod they wanted or requested. Read the rules again and come backlater DUDE

US Naval Mod made by Seven Sea Studios, check their WIP topic. 

• Like 1

I would like someone to develop some optics for the rifles in A3

First I would like an Aimpoint T-1 micro.

Second I would like a vortex razor 1-6

Third I would like a Vortex Razor EBR-2b when the sniper rifles are introduced.

I can provide pics for the first and third.

I will do as much as I can to anyone that can help me make this possible.

Also if BIS introduces a ACE like sniping system I request that it uses MIL adjustments instead of MOA. Much easier to use with meters than the MOA system.

I think I`ve done some of the scopes you want:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/183698-dagger-scopes-for-arma-3/

Have you tried them?

Hello chaps..

I have been looking for a mod that improves on the standard illumination provided by 40mm flares, for night games (wthout NV).

The standard flares burn out too quickly and dont give enough light into and around the area.

How hard would it be to create a mod to beef up these assets?

I would like to see the Leopard 2a4 Singapore version like the one in this picture:

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5577/14449344118_f665fc4fb1_b.jpg

It should be easy to do it, just modifying the arma 3 model 

I believe there is already an "ArmA 2" version available. The only thing you have to do is ask permission and port it. Should be easy and you can learn a lot from it.  :P

Fix the fortifications

Right now, when we place bunkers, hescos and sandbags from A2, we can see, that objects are aligning to the slope, meanwhile Arma 3 towers

are holding their "horizontal level". That fact is pain in a## of many mission makers arround the world.

So, If there would be a person willing to fix that, maybe add some more fortification objects (more sandbags, Hescos, earthworks) what would be great.

KrgwTdh.jpg

another one of you "easy to do" people. If it is "that easy, why don't you do it?

hey calm down man, I've already tried to make models and I know it's hard, in fact I said "it should be" as I suppose that for one who makes models everyday it should be so, since the 70% of the tank has already been done by ArmA 3 developers...isn't it? 

I'm sorry: "easy" is the wrong word