max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I have a dream, a dream of a mod where I can play with Zeus like a strategy game without having to play with altitudes of units and such. A dream where I can spawn compositions of bases that function as barracks or such as seen in many RTS where they spawn units. I have a dream where this mod is highly modular in itself, allowing players to setup games in the way that suits the type of gameplay players want.

TL;DR, I want an RTS mod that can be modded to go with certain kinds of RTS gameplay, ranging from such games like Wargame to games like Men of War.

Hi there

Arma III is big, everyone knows that, but most of the map is ******* water.

Why are there no ships in Arma III? there are only small boats.

Is there a mod that adds large ships like frigates, aircraft carriers or battleships?

i know that such big ships take a lot of work, just wanted to know if there are any mods like that.

thanks

-timmyrules56

Royal Gibraltar Regiment (add me on steam to join)

There's an easy answer... because small boats are what fits in the 'Arma scale', same reason that you don't have air superiority fighters in vanilla Arma and there aren't realistic BVRAAMs, surface to surface (anti-ship) missiles, or torpedoes.

Since you asked about mods though, I am aware that there are several surface combatant (destroyer/frigate size) mods that are WIP, while for aircraft carriers there is the Nimitz port, Swedish Forces Pack has a missile boat, and there is Gnat's Fast Sea Frame.

I would request a little little addon or script.

Night vision googles should need batterys, too. Now its way too easy to use them.

About the Action Menue you can pick "NVG Change Battery" and somewhere you have an indikator in %.

Running time should be free to choose, whatever is better for the aimed gameplay ( example 40minutes or 3Hours)

That would be cool.

Thank ya.

SLX from ArmA 2 or add Gore mod (more blood, moaning wounded solderis who cant move when shot badly...)

SLX from ArmA 2 or add Gore mod (more blood, moaning wounded solderis who cant move when shot badly...)

No, not going to port it, already plenty of wounding, and blood stuff out there, just search you'll find them.

i'd really love a melee weapons pack

there are melee weapons in breaking point, but you can't use them without using the entire mod

In real life, a pilot or a driver can not look around in 360 degrees, most time the view is limited to -160 to +160. So in a fighter or a car, it is difficult to look back at 6 o'clock.

I hope someone can make a mod to limit the view for all pilots and drivers. It will bring more realism to the game, right?

In real life, a pilot or a driver can not look around in 360 degrees, most time the view is limited to -160 to +160. So in a fighter or a car, it is difficult to look back at 6 o'clock.

I hope someone can make a mod to limit the view for all pilots and drivers. It will bring more realism to the game, right?

Also, in game, in first person, the only way a pilot can see his six is by using head tracking or the "Q" and "E" keys + Left Ctrl in order to lean left or right and take a look back. However, just like on foot, 3rd person allows for the player to see extra. So to disable 360 looking in aircraft, simply disable 3rd Person.

Also, can someone make high detailed Gyro Copter with realistic handling? would be amazing to flying around Altis with such a close perspective on everything.

UH-60s and variants if possible...

After seeing this:

i was wondering if the community should start developing this:

Ernte--und-R%C3%BCckemaschinen--Harvester.jpg

I mean who is going to chop down all these trees?

As a result of that thought, how about turning Arma3 with Epoch and some nice machines into the Arma3 Lumberjack and Logbuilding Simulator?

Obviously this is not overly serious but I wonder what could be achieved?

Cheers

-1Para- Jagdtiger

are there any mods out there that have like a man in a nice suit for ArmA 3?? if so whats it called ??

Someone interested in making a NATO reskin of the Neophron?

It would be awesome if anyone could make a big shoot house with popup targets that times the player as he clears and issues an end score based on accuracy and time. It would need a virtual ammo box outside as well. If anyone could do this, that would be amazing. There is one in the Losis Armory scenarios, but it is extremely small.:)

There's a similar one on Armaholic by Grumpy Old Man as well.