max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

@outlaw4life "Porting" aka. ripping would be prohibited as it breaks IP ownership.

You can likely find similar enough gear in other mods though. Take a look what Steam Workshop has to offer.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HorribleGoat said:

@outlaw4life "Porting" aka. ripping would be prohibited as it breaks IP ownership.

You can likely find similar enough gear in other mods though. Take a look what Steam Workshop has to offer.

The most important is the Nomex flightsuits that are used there, I saw similar mods, but the flightsuits from these mods look like retexture of work clothes.
Always loved how they look on the USMC Recon IRL, exactly with knee pads.
Anyway thanks for the advice!

Sig Sauer MCX

HK433

Do you know of any MOD that have these added?

Or do you have any additional plans?

Anyone know what pack this truck comes from?  if any ideas please give me a reply 3I6XgkS.png

• Like 1

is anyone aware of any EOD mods that allow for defusing ieds and other explosive devices that are more realistic in the way where you actually have to defuse the explosive and not just press a button and it does it all by its self. If you do know of one please let me know it would be amazing, thanks Stormzilla

1 minute ago, hardgonzo said:

Hi all. Is there any way to plat Livonian DAYZ Map in A3?

Buy Contact DLC.

Arma needs definitely more civilian boats: 

I hope that someone - someday - somehow will create simple boats with gunner seats, such as:

dau-arabic-boot-oman.jpg
d706dwsbkXtI_OtpuvJ8mVsb6Hr9kpD_pkEFuakF6-1015-43.jpg

599a6e23-eef0-436d-b3fb-28c0a79074e9.jpg

Does anybody know a mod that contain such boats?

Thank you for reading!

Does anybody know a mod that contain such boats?

Thank you for reading!

I'm doing a 40 meter patrol boat. I could certainly use a medium size civ ship.

Using FFV turrets could make civilian boat assaults more interesting...

While wishing I had the knowledge to do it myself, anyone interested in making the Bell 360 Invictus?

Could it be done by using the AH99 Blackfoot as the base? It seems pretty similar in size and layout.. one of the videos suggested that as well...

Hey Community,

im searching for a modded Vehicle in Arma 3 that i had a long time ago. Today i found it again, as part of a big mod. when i had it back then it was a stand alone.

The vehicle in question is the following is a truck from IVECO with a moving loading ramp, double door, and a liftable railing on top with lights attached to it.

A screenshot from the vehicle is here: https://prnt.sc/sa71kj

When i first had it it had a different lightbar and a german firetruck texture.

Thanks for your help

EDIT: Found Another Picture, but still need the Mod:  http://forum.zoggaz.de/gallery/index.php?image/184-gefahrguteinsatz-an-der-tankstelle-in-paros/

Edited by Michael McSilver

That is an Spanish Policia Nacional truck... i think it comes in the FFAA mod

Hi there. I´ve always missed one gun in all mods I´ve played so far in A3 and its Sa vz.48 family of guns (vz.23-26). I´ve found this Livonian Cold War Army mod but it requires Global Mobilisation DLC. Does any other mod have this particular weapon? Thanks

Any chance we’ll see a faysh kabur port to Arma 3? I would literally pay for it

Also, an RAF P-8 Poseidon with working torpedoes, an AWACS and anti Submarine Merlin for the Royal Navy (if anyone can give me some kind of tutorial on how to make this would be grateful even though I’m not a modder)

Hello! I am working on a Kunduz, Afghanistan revival project, the lighting has been restored.

However, since the ground textures and clutter was updated for the new lighting, it does not look as good as it used to before the lighting update.

If you have a backup of Kunduz, Afghanistan, from 2014-2015, before the APEX update to be exact, please upload it and send the link to me, as it is my only way of fully restoring the beauty of this amazing terrain.

If you would like to look at the ongoing progress, click here.

Best Regards, pvtTunt

Do you have permission from the original author to do this?

Kunduz Afghanistan is open source currently,

also on steam workshop I asked uploader, he knows whats going on.

Any mod that changes gun handling in A3 to be more like DayZ's? (hold down right mouse to bring up weapon, release to lower it, middle mouse click to ADS, etc).

4 hours ago, Laqueesha said:

Any mod that changes gun handling in A3 to be more like DayZ's? (hold down right mouse to bring up weapon, release to lower it, middle mouse click to ADS, etc).

i don't think that is actually possible

Any addons that just (ie no guns, other stuff) add laser & light combinations with the laser mounted on the top rail?

Looking for an addon that allows player to carry two primary weapons in vanilla SP missions.  What I've fond are old and isn't working(for me at least).