max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

A Crye G3 combat uniform, using a Bates Durashock Steel toe boots.

bates-footwear-men-s-durashocks-steel-to

Like this one.

And a CPC plate carrier with battle belt and a Safariland 6004 holster with UBL configuration

DSC_0009_zps5fc69261.jpg

10_000000001305.jpg

Addon that enables you to change enemy and friendly Ai advanced skill setting like in Eden Enhanced in game (while playing an sp mission).

• Like 1

Also how about the spar16 with Vfg and afg with a flashlight & laser combination attachments that actually fits the rifle.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PuFu said:

no, i think you fail to understand how this works if you want it done the proper way

a. you texture stuff when you are done with it - visual main lod - not before that, because you will need to fit all the meshes on the least amount of individual textures sheets - and that mesh is soooooo far from being anything close to done (have a look here for the amount of detail you are missing: http://www.strategic-bureau.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/BTR-4-006.jpg )

b. do the config is easy...model.cfg needs to be done when all things are in (as in interior as well - there is a single mem lod after all)

but whatever, again no offense, but for 2017, a game mesh should look closer to this: http://pre10.deviantart.net/dd8e/th/pre/i/2014/002/e/4/btr_4_model_by_siregar3d-d705e80.jpg i think

I concede that I posted in the wrong place, but if you haven't noticed the model lacks even windows, I did say I have to finish small details on the mesh, I was simply saying if anyone was interested in helping me, I could finish the model in under 6 hours, have it UV mapped and ready to rock and roll.

1 hour ago, wendyvonbraun said:

...I could finish the model in under 6 hours, have it UV mapped and ready to rock and roll.

you might be the fastest 3d modeler i know then, because i have been doing this shit professionally for over 10y and i wouldn't finish it in 6h with all the details i would want

Hi guys.

I'm looking for a good M777 artillery unit, but i am not able to find it.

Anyone?

i want a present day 155mm artillery.

Thank you very much and sorry for my poor English.

Greetings

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PuFu said:

you might be the fastest 3d modeler i know then, because i have been doing this shit professionally for over 10y and i wouldn't finish it in 6h with all the details i would want

Well you should probably step aside and hand me the thrown. *sarcasm*

Some different Seahawk variants would be great.  Right now, the only one is the 60S in CUP.  It'd be nice to get navy 60B or R Seahawk, 60F Ocean hawk, or 60H Rescue Hawk.  YuraPetrov made some sick 60B's for A2.  I just wish he were around to give permission to port them

• Like 1

Anyone know if there's a mod that allows you to play your own music in-game? The vehicles have radios, but no function to actually play any audio. GTA on PC has that where you can make a music folder & stick mp3's in it to make your own playlist in-game. It would be nice to have that feature in Arma.

I'm writing this short blog because of what I saw last night while going through Military/Science/Technology News. However before I get to that let me talk about something else really quickly. From the little knowledge we have about Arma III's lore and what I know (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) on Russia we know that Russia is not directly in CSAT Organization. CSAT is mainly made up of the Middle Eastern Countries and China with Iran leading the Middle Eastern countries. Whether or not that could really happen is beyond anyone's guess really, we could sit here and speculate and moan and argue that Iran could never form a collation of Middle Eastern Countries and reestablish peace in the middle east with Saudi Arabia and Israel plus the United States there, or blah blah blah Iran is a state sponsor of terror, etc etc etc. No one knows what the future holds and we will just have to see what happens in the middle east. However our main focus is Russia or the Russian Federation if you prefer, Russia to my knowledge funds and supports CSAT but is not directly in CSAT, which sounds like Russians Foreign policy, they usually stay within their own borders and never join any fights unless asked like in Syira's case or they need too.

Russia has some pretty impressive technology for the Third or Fourth Highest Defense Budget in the world, it makes me jealous I will admit. So when I saw this stuff last night I almost died of excitement, because of how awesome and cool this is. 

5955f33fdda4c818338b4567.jpg

5955f348fc7e933f1b8b456a.jpg

5955f348fc7e933f1b8b4569.jpg5955f348fc7e933f1b8b456b.jpg

Russian Combat Suit Reveal

This Russian Combat Suit was unveiled at the National University of Science and Technology (MISIS) in Moscow. Now I KNOW that Combat suits are not surprising or something new. We know that the United States and Russia have been designing and planning to build and produce them for our soldiers. Which even if you know we have its still F***KING Awesome to see an actual prototype from the Russians and it just looks so cool. Its one of those "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY" Moments. 

So Now that we put that out of the way I defiantly think it would be cool to see Combat Suits with HUDS and Maximum Ballistic Armor for the Russians and Americans, like these in Arma III or Arma 4 (You don't want to admit it Bohemia but we all know you're eventually going to move on to Arma 4 so you can use you're new engine, unless you pull a Half Life 3 on us.) Now hold on before you say this would be way too powerful! (Well first off that's kinda the point of these suits so our soldiers don't get killed.) I do think we should defiantly see these in limited use in Arma III not give every soldier a Combat suit and a pat on the back and say go at them boy. They should be restricted to Special Forces on the Russians and United States Side. I do however think these should not be a vehicle because these are uniforms and body armor not vehicles. This is the Year 2035 and even though some in the community dread futuristic stuff like the Blackfoot Attack Helicopter, the Ghost Hawk Helicopter, (Yes I know that the Blackfoot is a cancelled project and I know the Ghost Hawk is a prototype) The drones, The MX Series, (Yes I know the MX Rifle is not a real rifle it is a combination of the SCAR and ACR) and the Fancy Gear that CSAT Has. Me Personally I love using the Blackfoot and the MX is my favorite Assault Rifle in the game. Most of these are all real Vehicles, Guns, Helicopters, Jets, and Armor that will be used in future warfare. The Battlefield is constantly evolving and so is the technology and since Arma III is set in 2035 I do think Bohemia should use the 2035 setting and give us futuristic gear and weapons. I also like the fact that Bohemia lets us use vehicles or prototypes that never got to see the day of light in combat like the XM8 and the Blackfoot Attack Helicopter. These were really cool projects and it was a shame they never replaced our old helicopters and assault rifles, but I'm glad I got to use them in Arma, cause where else am I going to use them? Arma III Simulates how war will be like in 2035, and to quote a Russian General from the article on Russian Combat Suits. 

"I see a greater robotization, in fact, future warfare will involve operators and machines, not soldiers shooting at each other on the battlefield" - Lieutenant General Andrey Grigoriev, head of the Advanced Research Foundation (ARF)

So I would like to see Combat Suits for the American Special forces and maybe see some Spetnaz Russian Soldiers Bohemia? This Prototype is in 2017 so surely there will be some working models in 2035 for limited use in the American Special forces and Russian Special Forces. It would be nice to see in the Orange DLC, but me personally I believe you should dedicate this Armor and Gear to an entire DLC Based on Infantry Weapons and Armor. We could use a lot more Assault Rifles, LMGs, Pistols, and Rifles. Plus some shotguns would never hurt Bohemia? The KSG-12 Remember? 

KSG-12

I know a lot of you don't like Future stuff, however this is in 2035 so Bohemia should make the most out of it. Just be glad this isn't Black Ops II, III or Infinite Warfare type Future. I defiantly believe Bohemia does a better job at simulating Future Warfare than those games. And with that said this is what I would like to see as a DLC Bohemia.  

• Like 2

IF this is a request to BIS it doesn't belong in this sub forum 

If this is a mod request it belongs in the addon request thread 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, slatts said:

IF this is a request to BIS it doesn't belong in this sub forum 

If this is a mod request it belongs in the addon request thread 

If you could like not come in here and like ruin everything by making some off handed comment that would be nice, I'd like really appreciate it. Like a lot. I also direct you too what it says in the forum subtitle so if you could like please kindly go away. 

"This forum is for discussing addons or mods that are currently work in progress, as well as for discussing ideas or REQUESTS FOR ADDONS."

Not so much an addon request as in something freshly made, but I have made a few reskins for the independent uniform and I would like to get them in game, I just lack the config knowledge, I have a basic config a friend helped me make, but with the discovery of orbat it's more than I need, I'm just not knowledgeable enough to edit it with out breaking it and I just need my reskins added as equipment, my vests, helmet,patrol cap ect.

A Aircraft Photo Reconnaissance System, a plane with the ability to stream and take pictures (possibly by the bombing camera system) and combatible with the Alive system  and C2 and Ctab.

The Bronco and Viggen and A-37 Dragonfly planes aswell.

A system wanted in Arma 3 should be this:https://www.google.se/search?q=Stinger+on+Humvee&tbm=isch&imgil=vHjIN1V9IPIAwM%3A%3BLdykwBXsEhuP6M%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.scalemates.com%252Fkits%252F140588-italeri-254-stinger-hummer&source=iu&pf=m&fir=vHjIN1V9IPIAwM%3A%2CLdykwBXsEhuP6M%2C_&usg=__SFg5YhESXS_-UFC_Yiv4SJvTt4E%3D&biw=1536&bih=760&ved=0ahUKEwjw9-bt6-bUAhXRL1AKHb8wD7oQyjcINg&ei=0-5WWbDCOtHfwAK_4bzQCw#q=Stinger+on+Humvee&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CTA2liYZeKf1Ijhw-hleLND0D1uBKtLd8o54FjX6etbr5TTCQgKK6qzIMAYCVwM7oW9iZMeSFSm0G3zZms-u63rxXioSCXD6GV4s0PQPEWfoxCnI9mNWKhIJW4Eq0t3yjngRZ-jEKcj2Y1YqEgkWNfp61uvlNBHxgJUURCJPvyoSCcJCAorqrMgwEc1EWT4I-t8nKhIJBgJXAzuhb2IRZ-jEKcj2Y1YqEglkx5IVKbQbfBEdZlCo1NhK-ioSCdmaz67revFeEVLGR5zJEWcS&imgrc=vciJnAKPBfAyKM:

The Bushmaster on a Humvee.A RB-57b Canberra ,A Stratojet and a MFI-15/17 trainer.

Another mod request would be to make a mod that will enable the enemy helicopters to be more imune to AAA and make them loose healt much more slowly.After 50% it will take many more hits to get them down to 30% and even more slow to kill them completly. thank you

• Like 1

Reminds me of the Future Soldier 2020 concept that the U.S. Army unveiled back in 2000.

• Like 1

This forum is for discussing addons or mods that are currently work in progress

This is not a nod in progress. You're discussing a request. Which has an appropriate topic. If you're not happy about being directed to the right place than I can't help you there. 

The reason why we have a request thread is so we don't see a ton of requests with a title like yours which give no indication they are requests. From the outside the title looks like it could be a WIP.

• Like 9

19 hours ago, The Turbanator said:

Anyone know if there's a mod that allows you to play your own music in-game? The vehicles have radios, but no function to actually play any audio. GTA on PC has that where you can make a music folder & stick mp3's in it to make your own playlist in-game. It would be nice to have that feature in Arma.

Hi. Maybe this one?

KLPQ Music Radio

• Like 1

On 7/1/2017 at 0:34 PM, Laqueesha said:

Reminds me of the Future Soldier 2020 concept that the U.S. Army unveiled back in 2000.

Few months Revision Military showed off a demo of their 'Military Kinetic Operations Suit' as a entry for the US SOCOM TALOS Program.

Original prototype (2014): 

Combined with armor for kinetic operations prototype (2015):

Nothing new in the last 2 years though apart from it passing live fire testing.

I'm kinda impressed how far Revision has come in since they were founded 15 years ago.

Fielding the next-gen modular helmet for SOCOM: 

http://soldiersystems.net/2016/10/04/ausa-family-of-tactical-headborne-systems-from-revision-military/

and replacing the UK service helmet:

http://soldiersystems.net/2015/09/16/dsei-revision-cobra-plus-helmet/

This is not a mod but DLC request. For BI. I'm pretty sure that developers already planned all their stuff until 2035, so no chance bro. But you can always get 3dmax and zbrush in your hands. 

And about this gear: i think that russkie 'specnaz' guys will never change their 'Gorka' suits on some ultra-nano-turbo-plastic-callofduty sh*t!:dummy:

• Like 1

Off topic but on topic. Would anything like that even be viable in actual combat? 

On 1/7/2017 at 1:51 AM, Blackbomber200 said:

If you could like not come in here and like ruin everything by making some off handed comment that would be nice, I'd like really appreciate it. Like a lot. I also direct you too what it says in the forum subtitle so if you could like please kindly go away. 

That is where you are wrong pal, if you have a request make it to the addon request thread and not here. Slatts was correct and it would be cool if you were a tiny bit nicer to Slatts :)

Thank you

• Like 3

I'm looking for a police cap like that:

תוצאת תמונה עבור מ"צ