max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

19 hours ago, petek said:

It was for helicopters but has now been locked down (presumably for "realism") So we realistically can no longer put the equivalent of hellfires (scalpels) on pawnees, orcas or helcats. No SR AA (like Stingers) for them either.....

Looks like with the data-lock on dev the decision has been made - dissapointed so if anyone can make an add on to fix this I'd be v. happy;-)

cheers

Well perhaps go post in the dev branch thread?

1 minute ago, R0adki11 said:

Well perhaps go post in the dev branch thread?

Hi

As it's in data lock I'm guessing things may not change back so wondered if anyone talented would consider making an addon - that's why I posted here.

cheers

1 hour ago, petek said:

Hi

As it's in data lock I'm guessing things may not change back so wondered if anyone talented would consider making an addon - that's why I posted here.

cheers

Well maybe after the Jet DLC Is released we may see it added in the future. If not there are scripts out there as Firewills planes have a rearm script

22 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

Well maybe after the Jet DLC Is released we may see it added in the future. If not there are scripts out there as Firewills planes have a rearm script

Thanks R0adkill - I'll check out Firewills scripts and see if it works for helos. I only play SP and am trying to even out Blackfoot v Kajman AA...... ;-)

cheers

10 hours ago, Laqueesha said:

Yeah, but the model clips pretty badly when used with Delta Hawk's units. :down:

I may soon be releasing a pack of retextures to RHS G3 and M93 uniforms, provided that RHS consents and I redo some older, crappy textures I made before I refined my process. That would include a 3-color desert texture of the M93, which the VTN vest fits. Its not exactly a BDU of course but it does the job for me at least.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Izhevsk said:

Can anyone help me? I just want tho cool tank cookoff feature from ACE3 without all the other complicated stuff. Thanks in advance!

Moved your thread to the correct location.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Moved your thread to the correct location.

Ah, no. It seems to have been moved to a thread that nobody bothers to look at. 143 pages of nothing.

My thread was mostly related to ACE3 and asking for help regarding it. I'm not requesting an addon. But thanks for the "help".

7 hours ago, Izhevsk said:

My thread was mostly related to ACE3 and asking for help regarding it. I'm not requesting an addon. But thanks for the "help".

should have posted in the ace thread then, isn't it?

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Izhevsk said:

Ah, no. It seems to have been moved to a thread that nobody bothers to look at. 143 pages of nothing.

Well i tried to put your thread in a place where you would get the most help. If you can't understand that, perhaps next time you should search and find the correct place before posting.

ACE3 thread can be found here: 

• Like 1

I would love to see the Textron AirLand Scorpion in Arma 3. This aircraft can be used for military & non military use. It's roles include: ISR, close air support, natural disaster support, air sovereignty support, border patrol, maritime surveillance, emergency relief, counter narcotics as well as being an advanced trainer. It also features an internal weapons bay that can store sensors &/or weapons & the aircraft is fully modular, allowing for different wings to be removed & replaced with different wing designs for different mission profiles. It's low purchase cost (less than US$20 million) & extremely low operating cost (less than US$3,000 Vs turboprop T-6 Texan II US$2,200 per flight hour) would make this an logical aircraft for the AAF or the Tanoan Government to have. With all the flight, radar & sensor upgrades coming with the Jets DLC, it would make perfect sense to have these implemented in this plane. Thanks. Any thoughts? 

Here's an overview:

Textron-AirLand-Scorpion-Jet-14.jpg

CZRF0053_ScorpionCockpit_HUD2.jpg 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Textron_AirLand_Scorpion 

On 4/21/2017 at 8:51 PM, hnchmc said:

I recommend giving Sabre's Military Aviation addon a try. It contains both a C-2A and E-2D. It doesn't have AWACS ATM, but that may change after the official release of the Jets DLC.

Oh nice, I didn't know it had an E-2 in it.  I went through the Sabre aircraft thread and only saw the C-2.  I'll download it later and take a peak.  Thanks for the tip.

Anyone know if there is an IHADSS helmet mod for the Apache Crews?  really just talking about the actual model, a helmet with an HDU attached to it...doesn't have to be functioning.  I tried looking and all I found were mods that added heads up displays, not actually containing a modeled IHADSS helmettumblr_nvgwgcP6kG1tozk3mo1_1280.jpgarticle-2098464-089125B5000005DC-637_634

the top is the helmet with the visor changed to accommodate NVGs (believe the actual visor is clear since it's meant for night flight), the 2nd is the day visor with a tinted lens (as shown).

14 hours ago, rimap-p90 said:

Hi everyone!

Where can I find those sunglasses??

20170118023151_1_by_zeealex-daxjsgm.jpg

I believe they're in the vanilla game.  Aren't they just the generic ballistic glasses?  If not, I know they're definitely in the RHS mods

On 2017-4-29 at 2:06 PM, Josh_Yong said:

Would it be possible for anyone to make these Marine Models?

Im sure these are already in the HALO mod. 

I'd like to see an M1 steel helmet with an ERDL cover. There's one, but it's in M81 only. If somebody could reskin it to be ERDL, then that would be great for early 1980s missions.

Also would like to see an M151 MUTT jeep.

16 hours ago, islesfan186 said:

I believe they're in the vanilla game.  Aren't they just the generic ballistic glasses?  If not, I know they're definitely in the RHS mods

VTN also has ESS Ice glasses, which are similar. Could be them.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Im sure these are already in the HALO mod. 

Well, not really the OPTRE mod only has the Marines from Halo Reach and 3 the one I'm requesting is from Halo 2 Anniversary/Halo Wars

On 02/05/2017 at 0:48 PM, rimap-p90 said:

Hi everyone!

Where can I find those sunglasses??

20170118023151_1_by_zeealex-daxjsgm.jpg

These 2 definitely have the ESS glasses that you're looking for as I've used them before: 

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26661&highlight=TRYK 

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24147&highlight=BWMOD 

Hope this helps! ;-P

2 hours ago, Josh_Yong said:

Well, not really the OPTRE mod only has the Marines from Halo Reach and 3 the one I'm requesting is from Halo 2 Anniversary/Halo Wars

Well then you answered your own question, perhaps OPTRE may add them in the future.

Could someone who posesses the talents needed texture and add in the galil i've got into Arma.

I have a simpler request. Could somebody reskin the desert tan Czech flightsuit from the CUP pack? I really like the way it looks but the Czech flag is a bit jarring, so just remove the Czech flag from the texture and that's it. That way it can be used for any unit.

I Would like to request a plate carrier of some kind (it really doesn't matter) with a dangler on it like here.

8B3FBE6A8FE102BE5707F2FE2C6B35BA293D7366