max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Some Soviet Era Afghan maps, especially the Kabul area and the Tajbeg Palace. Would be cool to recreate Operation Storm-333

The one thing we all need for arma 3 is a low resolution asset mod that reduces the polygons on all models as much as possible while making sure they retain there base shape and boundaries of hitboxes, and also reduces the base texture quality while retaining important fine details such as patterns and text.

The texture mod could also be made in separate secondary version independent from the main mod so that it could be used with the original models for stylization purposes and performance boosts.

The lower resolution textures will likely require nearest neighbor texture filtering for quality reasons.

We need a Tron Mod in Arma. With working light cycles. 

Maybe, the mod can even JUST BE the light cycles. We don't really need anything else because we already have the VR Neon objects and other stuff in the base game, plus we have other mods with neon plasma guns. 

Would be cool to see light biking come to the game, and it could also start a community of players who would run their own Tron servers just for biking. 

On 10/9/2021 at 11:37 PM, nesan said:

The one thing we all need for arma 3 is a low resolution asset mod that reduces the polygons on all models as much as possible while making sure they retain there base shape and boundaries of hitboxes, and also reduces the base texture quality while retaining important fine details such as patterns and text.The texture mod could also be made in separate secondary version independent from the main mod so that it could be used with the original models for stylization purposes and performance boosts.

The lower resolution textures will likely require nearest neighbor texture filtering for quality reasons.

The essence of the game industry is the development towards the reality, your wish has fulfilled in 2001, that is called Operation Flashpoint

(I'm still looking for a throwing force dependent grenade mod)

I would like to see a map of Los Angeles I like to see more dense urban warefare. Custom building with skyscrapers. Doesn't even have to be la just any major city

So I was scrolling along the pages for some good aircraft mods to include on my LAN gaming server, and being a person who has tried a lot of aviation mods from the community, I was kinda disappointing to not see IAF or MARCOS or any other good Indian armed forces mods. And I think we seriously need some Su-30 MKIs or HAL Tejas or Rafales on the page.  

I tried searching this Forum area with (without double quotes) "wall", "bunker", and "asset", none bringing up anything to the direction of what I'm looking for, and Steam Workshop has tens of thousands of said things and the keywording there is a complete joke, so here we go ...

I'm looking for components (mostly floors, walls, and such) to start approximating the general idea of the underground (or in-bunker) seen maps in

I've around 170 mods, yet the only things that even remotely work for that are from the vanilla game (or DLC's):

- "Concrete Shelter" ("Land_CncShelter_F")

- "Concrete Barrier (Medium)" ("Land_CncBarrierMedium_F")

- "Concrete Barrier (Medium, Long)" ("Land_CncBarrierMedium4_F")

, which kinda break the immersion even in pitch-black darkness with little light.

I don't necessarily need something like in the vid or 'Doom 3', just something that I can use to create an interior.

FWIW, I figured the 'Virtual Reality' map would be best in terms of freedom to build and have the least effect on performance.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rautamiekka said:

I'm looking for components (mostly floors, walls, and such) to start approximating the general idea of the underground (or in-bunker) seen maps in

UPDATE: I writed stupid things bottom: Unreal editor is naturally dependent from the installed Unreal game,but the categorized texture structure is good thing.

In the past in the first "Unreal tournament" times i used the Unreal map editor textures(possible for OFP object and map editing) ,inside in the editor built in more than 100 high quality textures and grouped in categorys,,the editor is freeware,later i used the Blender,and his online repository also with good textures,i do not know about novadays game editors but possible that several is contain textures

Hi everyone, I'm here to ask you if anyone could create a mod to add some immersion during a firefight.

What I'm looking for is a mod that makes bots hit by a bullet or explosion fall to the ground (without it losing waypoints). I am aware that the TPW and the ProjectInjuryReaction already exist which have these characteristics, but I am not interested in the bleeding functions, state of unconsciousness etc etc ...

Someone would be able to help me, even in the development of a mod, even telling me which tool to use, I am completely ignorant about mod development.

Thanks

English:
Can someone put an Embraer Internacional AMX A-1AM and maybe the AMX A-1BM?

It is possible to port the model from a gta san andreas amx mod thats out there, and I heard that there's a totally animated 4k model of an AMX International AMX "Ghibli", from a X-Plane mod, but this is the old version (equivalent to the Embraer Internacional AMX A-1A), not the modernized one. (Im talking about FAB variants).

However, since the difference between A to AM is only the:

Incorporation of new HUD (Heads-Up Display) technologies;

HOTAS (Hands On Throttle And Sticks) system implantation;

Old radar replacement to the new SCP-01, manufactured by Mectron;

New Oxygen Generation System (OBOGS);

New MFDs (Multi-Functional Displays);

New cockpit illumination compatible to the use of Night-Vision Goggles ;

HMD (Helmet-Mounted Display) implementation;

New RWR;

Chaff/Flare automatic launchers;

In other words, only the avionics and systems would be changed, so the external model would be the same since only the cockpit changed from the old version to the FAB modernized one (Unless you also add the two-seated variation, the AMX A-1B (AMX-T in Italy), and/or its respective modernization, the AMX A-1BM too, cuz since it is has two seats the external model would have to be different).

Here's the GTA: San-Andreas mod page (you can convert the model and port it to arma or you could work in it to improve textures and geometry, at least in the cockpit): https://www.gtaall.com.br/gta-san-andreas/planes/85999-emb-embraer-a-1-amx-fab.html

And here the mod page for X-Plane: https://www.mudspike.com/x-trident-amx-international-for-x-plane/

Althought, I think you could get very good resources from this FAB mod for Flight Simulator-X, every plane has a separated download link so you don't need to download the whole mod: http://fsxfabv.blogspot.com/2012/09/

Albeit the AMX modernization has been discontinued, with only 3 units delivered, I think it would be cool to have the modern variation (its not universal, this modernization is exclusive to FAB (Força Aérea Brasileira, Brazilian Air Force in english) in Arma 3. Remember to make it hard to take down, since all the systems and mechanichs are doubled (Yes, to prevent a crash from damage or malfunction, every system has a backup).

Portuguese:
Alguém consegue colocar um Embraer Internacional AMX A-1AM e talvez o AMX A-1BM?

Da pra fzr port do modelo de um mod de amx moderno pra gta san andreas q tem aí, e eu ouvi q tem um modelo totalmente animado e 4k de um AMX International AMX "Ghibli" que tem pro X-Plane, só q daí é a versão antiga (equivalente ao Embraer Internacional AMX A-1A), não a moderna.

Entretanto, como do A pro AM só muda a:

incorporação de novas tecnologias como o HUD (Head-Up Display)

Implantação do HOTAS (Hands On Throttle And Sticks)

Substituição do radar pelo SCP-01, fabricado pela Mectron, de São José dos Campos.

Novo sistema de geração de oxigênio (OBOGS).

Novos MFDs

Iluminação compatível com o uso de óculos de visão noturna.

Visor montado no capacete.

Novo RWR.

Lançadores automáticos de chaff/flare

Ou seja, apenas a aviônica, sistemas e armamento, o modelo externo seria o mesmo, do antigo pro moderno só mudaria o cockpit (A não ser que vc implantasse tbm o biposto AMX A-1B (AMX-T), e sua respectiva modernização A-1BM, que como tem cabine de dois lugares deve então ter um modelo externo diferente também).

Aqui a pagina do mod do san andreas (da pra converter o modelo e trazer pro arma ou trabalhar em cima pra melhorar as texturas ao menos do cockpit): https://www.gtaall.com.br/gta-san-andreas/planes/85999-emb-embraer-a-1-amx-fab.html

e aqui o do X-Plane: https://www.mudspike.com/x-trident-amx-international-for-x-plane/

Entretanto, acho que vc vai conseguir recursos muito bons desse mod da FAB pro Flight Simulator-X: http://fsxfabv.blogspot.com/2012/09/

Mais informações sobre o AMX vc encontra na sua página da wikipédia, e em sites br falando dele, assim como neste artigo: http://sistemasdearmas.com.br/amx/amx01intro.html

Embora o AMX A-1M tenha sido descontinuado, com apenas 3 aviões modernizados, acho q seria legal colocar o moderno no Arma 3, com todas as melhorias listadas aqui em cima no comentário. Lembre-se de fazer ele dificil de ser abatido, ja que todos os sistemas são duplicados (sim, o amx tem um backup pra tudo que possa ser danificado).

On 11/4/2021 at 4:47 AM, rautamiekka said:

I tried searching this Forum area with (without double quotes) "wall", "bunker", and "asset", none bringing up anything to the direction of what I'm looking for, and Steam Workshop has tens of thousands of said things and the keywording there is a complete joke, so here we go ...

I play GZdoom PB and ROK like crazy next to ARMA 3 so we have something in common!

Try this mod from Dame 2010 creator of that great Horror Mod and Stargate mods:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2086842868&searchtext=catacomb

5 hours ago, Valken said:

I play GZdoom PB and ROK like crazy next to ARMA 3 so we have something in common!

Try this mod from Dame 2010 creator of that great Horror Mod and Stargate mods:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2086842868&searchtext=catacomb

Man of culture I see 😄 

Hmm, not so much usable stuff in that pack, but I should be able to use something from it for something. It's a start, at least.

• Haha 1

I don't know why but in recent years immersion has become an important part of gaming for me, and though I've seen the idea dismissed in the past I'd like to request wolves and/or bears. Maybe an legal port from Dayz?
I think it adds a lot to the atmosphere of a game, we have in recent months a tiger, there is an alligator amongst others planned for an upcoming mod, a recent DLC even has camels .

I dont know why, but i really like the look of these and would love to use them in game, cuz why tf not lol, Both can take multiple glocks like G17, G18 and G19, also the muzzle can be removed (atleast in the airsoft version) and a suppressor can be attached to the glock inside CAA_MIC_RONI17_03_800x.jpg?v=1602128990basic_g2-9_1_2_1_2.jpg

Since Armaholic is gone I haven't seen this map anywhere and I can't find it in my backups and I think it might be stuck on an old and possibly dead HDD that I can't get to recognize in the computer. So would anyone happen to know where it can be located along with the assets to make it work? I am wanting to boot up an old Arma 2 mission and play it again.

For reference if anyone doesn't remember it the terrain was done by Aplion and is found on the A2 forums here.

On 10/19/2021 at 1:51 AM, martinkopac44 said:

What I believe would more people than me welcome is mod that adds Sig Sauer NGSW like MCX Spear 6.8 and LMG-6.8

It is in the works but the plan is to have all the NGSW weapons available including the MG-338 from Sig Sauer. No timetable for it; I do know another person is already working on the configs for his version of the mod but I don't know much about it other than that. If I can get mine done it will hit the workshop sooner, rather than later.

6 hours ago, Nichols said:

It is in the works but the plan is to have all the NGSW weapons available including the MG-338 from Sig Sauer. No timetable for it; I do know another person is already working on the configs for his version of the mod but I don't know much about it other than that. If I can get mine done it will hit the workshop sooner, rather than later.

Hehe, if MG-338 is as great as it sounds and looks (specifically the weight, 200-bullet boxes, range, but also the power), my specific mission ideas will become even better than when using the

LMG_03_F

which I found to be the only option regardless of all my mods.

Is there a portable, reloadable, guided ("fire and forget") launcher that can be used as AT and AA?

I already had a look at the ARMA wiki and there does not seem to be a weapon like this in the game.

Maybe somebody knows of a mod that adds such a weapon to the game?

I know that the requirements for AT and AA missiles are very different, they are pretty much the opposites of each other.

AA missiles need to be fast, (=light), armour penetration does not really matter.

AT missiles need to get through armour, their speed does not really matter, tanks don't move fast anyway.

Thus it is impossible to make a weapon that is perfect for both.

So a "multipurpose" missile like this would most likely be a AA missile that can also "lock on" to ground vehicles.

And it would take a few hits to actually destroy an armoured target.

Why?

Something like this would be very useful for "infiltration" scenarios where a small team (or a single person) goes behind enemy lines and disrupts anything that might be going on there.

Because then only one person would need to carry a launcher (and the ammo for it!).

Hello there. Happy new year (even if it's a little bit late 😛 ). Maybe this was already requested, but I admit that I was not read it all the thread. However my question is: do we have a vanilla water scooter with more "military skins"? I mean it rocks go in warzone with the flame on the side XD but not too serious 😛 So, there are a mod/reskin of the water scooter? Thx guys 🙂

On 1/14/2022 at 7:57 AM, sfod-d_snakebite said:

Hello there. Happy new year (even if it's a little bit late 😛 ). Maybe this was already requested, but I admit that I was not read it all the thread. However my question is: do we have a vanilla water scooter with more "military skins"? I mean it rocks go in warzone with the flame on the side XD but not too serious 😛 So, there are a mod/reskin of the water scooter? Thx guys 🙂

There was one made back in 2016.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=804802280
and this one was updated in 2017
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=328962087

• Like 1

Hello there @Nichols thanks for the advice mate 🙂 I never look at this stuff and I'll download it, but I was speaking abut the water scooter that come with Apex expansion.

• Like 1