max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

2 hours ago, DirtyMuttley said:

Excuse me, but it is nothing illegal, hacking or cheating... I kindly ask for a mod like everybody here and I said, if it could help, there is already a 3d animated model available... where is the problem?

You said it's not cool to "quote" another game...correct...I have changed my post, but I don't understand what is the problem now!

There is a 0 tolerance for using models from Arma franchise in other titles, and the other way around.

Unless you are the author of that particular model (as in you made it, you imported it in GTA 5), there is nothing to talk more about it. Learn the rules of this community.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, seacaptainjim said:
Is anyone smart enough to apply a glowing edge photoshop filter to real-time in game frames? 

You're better off posting this HERE unless you plan on working on this addon yourself...

• Like 1

Left handed weapons script and that's all I'm gonna say do what you want with this! good luck!

• Like 1

I'd like to see a new HMD mod like Kimi's HMD mod but with more options.

Kimi's mod only allows three options:

• Color (Green or yellow)
  • Brightness (High, Med, Low)
  • Speed Measurement (Metric or Imperial)

I'd like to see more customization options that you can change in the addons menu rather than the action menu.

Things like:

• Show/hide/minimal top left hud (with the engine, instruments, etc. indicator)
  • Combination of measurement systems (Knots for airspeed and Imperial for distance)
  • RGB color customization
  • Option to declutter HUD
  • Support for TrackIR (Head tracking)

hi guys, anyone have this mod? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjyDlvTo76s&t I have wanted to install it for a long time but armaholic closed

hi guys, anyone have this mod?

I have wanted to install it for a long time but armaholic closed

Anyone have a cargo ship good mod?

I found several but in some you cannot walk on them, others do not have interiors and many more problems.

This one is static, but walkable, have interiors, engine room etc etc... there´s a CoD Modern Warfare mod that uses it recreating the CoD4 first mission, worked as a charm...

Cheers

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has made a mod for the Russian BMP-T "Terminator"? It is one bada*s machine.

Thanks

hello , for a suggestion and hours of fun i would suggest a *new* reworked Enemy ,one that uses either a knife or some blunt weapons ,that can be spawned en mass without too much scripting , as is when you spawn more then 70 zulu out of the primal mod they stop chasing the players and just stand still , this new AI enemy would work something like one of Max joiners horror guys but should work good in large groups ,i personally think something scary would be nice ,again i believe this idea would have great re play ability and requires no story , would be a fun arcade mod , spawn and use your favourite weapons with your friends or bluefor AI , the only goal would be to survive , paired with the Project injury reaction mod the attacking swarm can actually pick up injured allies and continue the pursuit of bluefor and the human players,this new AI could also be re equipped / re dressed  for use in other in depth scenarios  such as angry mobs .

improved melee system is a step in the right direction however it seems to have its own set of issues last time i checked ,such as every enemy go's into a strange animation upon death and teleports at times , i would suggest something much more simple like the primal mod but reworked

On 3/23/2021 at 4:07 AM, The Plague Healer said:

Hello!

So in basic is there a Plague doctor mask mod out there?

I haven't been able to find one

If not

Can somebody point me in the right direction to learn how to make my own or if somebody is willing to make one that would be awesome 

Thanks

skimming through i didn't see a reply too this , I'm 90% sure there was a plague doctor mask in the aftermath mod , the fall out mod 

Anyone know if there's a mod that allows you to point at an object in the editor and drape camo netting over it? Maybe even drape camo netting over two "walls" made from crates to create a shelter? Thanks.

A Halo style driving mod where you steer exactly where you look/aim would go a long way!

Arma 3's mouse steering has been atrocious since the start... A mod like this would be a game changer!

There is a mod called KC Reload Eventhandler which Add RHS Reload(bolt action) Animation Eventhandler to vanilla M320 LRR(real world M200 Intervention sniper rifle).

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1445097615&searchtext=kc+reload+

Does someone good enough to add CBA bolt action animation to M320 LRR?

https://github.com/CBATeam/CBA_A3/wiki/Weapon-Animations-Framework

A pack of turrets from the various vehicles in vanilla Arma 3 (namely the RCWS turrets) for use either by themselves or for making vehicle compositions

• Like 1

On 7/11/2021 at 7:09 AM, Molotnikov'sk said:

A pack of turrets from the various vehicles in vanilla Arma 3 (namely the RCWS turrets) for use either by themselves or for making vehicle compositions

not possible 

3 hours ago, PuFu said:

not possible 

Unless they liberate them as samples...

No way...

the perfect multiplayer terrain for arma 3 ! Astipalea a greek Island  
1920px-%CE%91%CF%83%CF%84%CF%85%CF%80%CE

Hello all!

I'd like to throw out two ideas/requests:

1.) CUP's Dingo in AAF Colors, since the AAF lacks a true MRAP. I mean, I like the Fennek but it simply doesn't feel right in its role there.

2.) Autowalk. Having played a lot of The Division and Fallout and what not over the years, I really start to miss this feature in ARMA 3. Simply press a Button and let your character do the walking  (walking as well as jogging, could it be made toggleable?). I don't know, but I'd imagine it reduces the wear on the keyboard a tad bit too 😄

well, thanks for reading and hopefully taking inspiration.

yours, VeNoM 😄

3 hours ago, flv*venom* said:

2.) Autowalk. Having played a lot of The Division and Fallout and what not over the years, I really start to miss this feature in ARMA 3. Simply press a Button and let your character do the walking  (walking as well as jogging, could it be made toggleable?). I don't know, but I'd imagine it reduces the wear on the keyboard a tad bit too 😄

Cyprus Autorun has an autowalk feature and is still available through Dropbox.

Ravage has an autowalk feature too.

hello,

just an idea for a mod-request that would definitely make cinematic camera scenes much more easier for the arma community.

Feuerex has recently uploaded a demo-video where he shows how to create "Smooth camera pans with Bézier curves"

he even provides an example script, of course all credits goes to him for making the script available for the community.

example video:

so if anyone with scripting/modding knowledge would do this then im pretty sure the whole community would love it and appreciate it.

Is there any way to make placeable wooden planks with AI building firing positions on them to try and simulate trench warfare for maps with trenches? Or otherwise create trenches setup with vehicle firing positions like the spiderholes from Prarie Fire DLC? Would be nice to finally have the AI be able to dig in with the players using a workaround such as those I mentioned