max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

On 12/9/2020 at 12:35 AM, marine7227 said:

Does anyone know where I can find this vehicle addon like this?

Are you looking specifically for the Hilux Crew Cab with the Minigun? 

Or just a light truck with a machine gun? 

3 hours ago, azbaobab said:

Are you looking specifically for the Hilux Crew Cab with the Minigun? 

Or just a light truck with a machine gun? 

The truck or mini gun specifically or if you know of anything close to it.

Door kick (or generic) animation that people can use in their mod, for example in door breach script

14 hours ago, marine7227 said:

The truck or mini gun specifically or if you know of anything close to it.

Gotcha.

I've seen the same standard-cab trucks with the DSHK as everyone else...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=578680126

And a monster-truck looking hilux with... something mounted in the back... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEt0xFlYguE

But not that specific combo that you're looking for. 

I'll keep an eye out in case someone has done something. 

Are there any addons which have IR laser & light combos that work well with the vanilla Ak12? Specifically ones where the IR laser is mounted on the top of the handguard (as opposed to the side).

All of the ones I have found sit too low and clip into the weapon 

Hello.

Is someone here talented enough to make Arnold Schwarzenegger custom face to Arma3? Older one with beard if it is possible. 

1 minute ago, Boghir said:

Hello.

Is someone here talented enough to make Arnold Schwarzenegger custom face to Arma3? 

Moved your post to the correct place, as your new to the forum. You should check out the forum rules.

On 1/1/2021 at 12:43 PM, R0adki11 said:

Moved your post to the correct place, as your new to the forum. You should check out the forum rules.

Thanks and sorry.

Hey, i know it will probably never be done, but i always wished for proper Terminator mod (something terminator rising wanted to do back in like 2014) where terminator units would be AI Driven (Drone-like) metal machines and you could take their control remotely with hacking or something like that.  Infantry Terminators that would actually be made of metal and count technically as a vehicle so their bodies would have "armor" to withstand hundreds of shots and react to shots like proper machines with custom animations of robotic walking and holding two weapons at once (eg. Minigun and GL) with thounsands of projectiles (T-600 had impressive firepower). Buildings like a Skynet headquarters with factories where terminators are made?

I only know about Maxjoiner's Terminator mod and that seems quite dead (last update over year ago) + its infantry terminators are literally infantry so they still use vanilla A3 infantry damage system with some health adjustment or something.

I'm also quite wondering why there isn't more mods like that? Maybe it's too hard to make? Terminator Universe is amazing and when combined with open sandbox game like ArmA, it's practically a dream for quite a lot of potentional mission makers.

Is there a mod for AI getting hit by gunfire?  Causing them to react realistically, in terms of visual animation blending (flinching, falling,down, etc) but also in terms of reduced ability to return fire accurately. I've seen several ragdoll mods, none of which seem to be currently active or ACE medical compatible. There's a mod called "realistic hit reactions" but it's not maintained or compatible AFAIK. Thanks for any info!

I'd think this mod could work by blending ragdoll IK animations over FK canned animations, while temporally affecting  AI's  aiming and firing. At a threshold of KN force, AI could fall over, trip.

Looking for a potentially existing mod or to instigate the creation of one.

I want to be able to change the munitions inside of tanks that are available to the crew without the use of Zeus.

Examples, RHS Abrams has a suite of munitions available ranging from the SABOT, HEAT, HE-FRAG, to Canister rounds. but only two shell types are available and would require Zeus to change. A tool similar to the pylon system that allows crews to select what munition magazine they take into battle would be fantastic.
Would like to be clear, I'm looking for something that Crews can access mid-mission to change munitions (somewhat) on the fly.

FC242403A4FE1F3672BD024447F3109CE784602E

Edited by Z.Schilling

1 hour ago, Punky1 said:

No clue how to import it.

This is the addon and mod request thread, not really a Q&A on how to do something or for asking help

this is the section you want, surely someone who joined in 2014 knows this by now? :h:

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/forum/165-arma-3-modelling-o2/

also in the same section is a pinned thread which is a compilation list of many guides and tutorials which has

some guides on how to import models.

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/229235-modeling-retexturing-guides-tutorials-compilation-list/

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

This is the addon and mod request thread, not really a Q&A on how to do something or for asking help

this is the section you want, surely someone who joined in 2014 knows this by now? :h:

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/forum/165-arma-3-modelling-o2/

also in the same section is a pinned thread which is a compilation list of many guides and tutorials which has

some guides on how to import models.

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/229235-modeling-retexturing-guides-tutorials-compilation-list/

I figured it out already.
I slowly remember the layout of the forum and other bohemia stuff.

Anyway,

Thank you.

• Like 1

I know the chances of seeing it would be slim but it would be nice to see an Inkas Sentry APC ingame. 

Did anyone ever make a Chieftain tank? I remember there being one for Arma 2 but I don't think it ever got ported upwards. Thanks to Spearpoint we have some really nice UK cold war gear, be nice to have some armour to compliment it. 

A proper US Army reskin of the new dress uniform would be cool.

16 minutes ago, Laqueesha said:

A proper US Army reskin of the new dress uniform would be cool.

new dress uniform?

• Like 1

More Drone Tablet option for UAVs. Would love to be able to set different altitudes atm, you can set the altitude up to 500m then it jumps to 2000m nothing in between or beyond that. Additionally, larger loiter ranges, so far all i've seen is ranges 200m-600m.

What I would like is a way for accesing the UAV console from a vehicle without having a UAV Tablet in the inventory

I know Arma 3 is military tactical fps game and because of that most of the mods focus on military units,as a Swat 4 fan,i would like to see more mods about police special forces,especially Euro-Swat teams,they always seem so cool to me,Dutch DSI guys with skinny jeans would so badass or GIGN with their new gears,there is German police mod already avaible so  will skip them,maybe Italian Nocs,Czech Urna,Greek Ekam,Spanish GEO or Guardia Civil -UEI