max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Anyone know if there's a decent looking attempt at a British Mk 6 helmet out there at all? We've been blessed with some great Brit gear recently, but this one always seems to be missing. 

Hey guys, 
I want to just ask if someone is able to guide me a little how to bring that little bastard in game.
G1PKvfe.png
rWnInn9.png
QvCYDj7.jpg

Best regards.

• Like 2

On 8/10/2020 at 9:17 PM, Punky1 said:

Beautiful plane.

Edited by Dedmen
Removed images. Rule 14

Quite little but still enough for USSF and Polish Air Forces and Border Guards.
Name of that little bastard is M-28 Bryza for naval Opeartios / Skytruck for Airborne Operations.

When paratroopers jump off that plane everything is shaking more than when aircraft is rolling on runway xD.

• Haha 1

Guest Paolo G.

I think that is the same plane as the one in the Global Mobilization

Hi,

Does anyone know the mod where these snow camo weapons and items come from (M4/HK416, Glock, ACOG, suppressor)  ?

Thanks in advance

mrmvi5akcuh51.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a

o5beo5akcuh51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Wanting to create something out of the box and looking for inspiration? XIX century Gatling Gun would be nice to have indeed.

Gatling-gun.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/21/2020 at 7:19 PM, Rydygier said:

Wanting to create something out of the box and looking for inspiration? XIX century Gatling Gun would be nice to have indeed.

...and able to tow with a horse!

• Haha 1

Curious if someone could make a script that when the Virtual Arsenal closes it removes all gear, just preventing people using personal arsenal.

On 8/21/2020 at 6:02 PM, edwin88 said:

It would be great if someone made a mod of this     

Zeealex made the NVG and Faceshield. Perhaps contact her about it?

Edited by Dedmen
Removed images. Rule 14

On 8/20/2020 at 8:17 PM, Punky1 said:

Trying to model it out.

I have a comment and request that also applies to all planes in ARMA: 

Transparent DOOR and PANEL between pilot and passenger areas on medium large planes.

After watching the below video:

I remember most modern airplanes are computer controlled for takeoff and landing.

I want to be able to sit as a passenger with other players online in a huge plane and see the pilot and co pilot raise their hands in the air during auto take off and landing. It would just be like a roller coaster but for giggles...

can someone make a standalone version of ACE tracers or teach me how to do it?

On 8/29/2020 at 4:50 AM, pvtTunt said:

can someone make a standalone version of ACE tracers or teach me how to do it?

You can just download ace, then DELETE or better yet MOVE the other PBO files such as medical, fatigue or stamina and etc... into a BACKUP folder within the ACE mod folder.

You need the ACE_COMMON.PBO and whatever you want such as the ACE TRACERS.

That should work.

If you see error codes, then close ARMA and add back the missing PBO files.

• Like 1

New idea:

Possession or mind control (remote) mod:

Basically a player or AI (enemy) can have a power (weapon) that will allow with X% chance to possess and turn an enemy to its side and control. Ideally this would be "up-gradable" based on use (fake experience).

I was playing around with the Alienz from IceBreaker - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2052502998

and remember in X-Com, the Sectoids had the ability to possess and turn players into enemies.

Game play would be for the AI to cast mind control (use weapon), then a team or coop player "switch sides, same sides as the enemy" and turn on the player's team.

Ammo would be stamina or some kind of energy. It should fatigue the user or be rechargeable through resting to balance it. More ammo can be accumulated for experienced or high power Psychics.

Animation to be played can be something like this (the hand gestures):

From Whiplash Static Animations

CEABB85FE2E40DC18613A01E01B94E9D28C34322

Or praise the sun:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1311106750&searchtext=animation

Just cycle it up and down like the enemy is concentrating.

It should have a sound indicator such as the target having headaches or "screaming get out of my mind". 

The reasoning for it is to balance weakly armored enemies with surprise yet different attacks.

It can be "weapon" that we apply to certain units so they have a chance to use it.

I would use it in an X-Com, SCP or Cultist type scenario.

On 8/18/2020 at 6:32 PM, Hector191247 said:

Hi,

Does anyone know the mod where these snow camo weapons and items come from (M4/HK416, Glock, ACOG, suppressor)  ?

Thanks in advance

mrmvi5akcuh51.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a

o5beo5akcuh51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Probably a custom mod pack for that unit; wherever you saw them is my guess.

1:Can there be a small script-based addon that enables to hide? or not load vanilla ARMA assets?

2: Blind fire (already posted in a different arma forum) vanilla lean and step lean isn't quiet safe especially for CQB...
What blind fire should achieve: fire rounds in a general area= increased spread+ recoil. Decreases chance of getting hit (showing less body)

It's been a loooong time since I've hung out here, so hopefully this is still the right place to put this...

Anyway, I was revisiting some old game-play with ArmA III and some old missions I'd patched together. It left me wondering about something I'd looked for back in the day, but was never able to find; and still doesn't seem to be available (unless I'm not looking in the right place?).

Has anyone ever done an Mi-24 with permanent door-gunner positions ala the merc's copter from Blood Diamond, or the heli in this clip (shown from about 1:30 on)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUTm8qAepgU

As mentioned, I've looked all over the place, and haven't really been able to find anything with that sort of half-door-closed, mounted machine-gun setup. 

Thanks!