max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I think a good addon would be a Halo Covenant mod. Since there are already elites available (not sure if they're frequently updated anymore) I think it would be cool to see brutes as well. But ultimately what I'd REALLY like to see, is the Halo Phantom dropships added to this. I will include a few pictures as model examples and what one could go by when designing the models. These dropships are mainly used just to transport units. Would love to see these (hopefully) incorporated with the OPTRE mod, or at least a project revolving around Halo. Good luck guys 🙂

https://imgur.com/6RugEcw

https://imgur.com/aFhNfSw

Hey I know you definitely get a lot of ship request but could you please make some Royal Navy ships especially the HMS Ocean, HMS Queen Elizabeth,  The Albion Class and some European Aircraft Carriers such as the Cavour, Mistral etc doesn't need to be movable but would be great if aircraft such as a the RKSL Lynx, 3cb Merlin and F 35b could takeoff and land on them (as AI and ALiVE compatible as possible). A floating STOVL Airfield basically, (working hangars, able to load Infantry onto them and onto the helis for Air Assaults etc. (im broke af😫 but considering paying someone to get this right, Thats how desperate i am). Alot of people start these projects but just leave them as a WIP which is annoying but understandable ig, Also its kind of unfair for the Americans to be getting all the equipment they need when the rest of us are starving😂😂😂

• Like 1

20 hours ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

@rksl-rock Is currently working on the QE

Yeah problem is he is also working on a bunch of projects at the same time, might be a year or a couple months before we even see it (and I know patience is a virtue but come on). Need someone with a core focus. He was also working on HMS Albion/Bulwark but we havnt seen that for a very long time.

3 hours ago, Blaq said:

Yeah problem is he is also working on a bunch of projects at the same time, might be a year or a couple months before we even see it (and I know patience is a virtue but come on). Need someone with a core focus. He was also working on HMS Albion/Bulwark but we havnt seen that for a very long time.

if that is a problem, why don’t you be that someone with core focus and do that yourself then? because come on, doing modding for free in your spare time can’t take you months or years, can it.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Blaq said:

RKSL is a hobbyist, what he does (i imagine), he does for himself and the satisfaction he gets from being a creator. He does this in his spare time and from the goodness of his own heart. What he DOES NOT DO is work to YOUR schedule to satisfy YOUR wants. This applies to all creators who are kind enough to sacrifice their own time (time that could be spent with family or friends, or going to metal concerts or drinking) for others. We should be grateful for what they HAVE done. As with all community made projects, they will be released when they are done. When are they done, when the author thinks they are and not before. 

• Like 1

Hi, I would like to see mods that add ACE3 Compatibility to Multi-play Uniforms and TAC VESTS (mainly ACE3's glasses and eyewear tinting, NVG overlay, and hearing protection and tinnitus),just like this one: 

MLO ACE3 Compatibility

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1974559189&searchtext=ace3

Multi-play Uniforms and TAC VESTS can be found in:

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=779520435

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=779568775

15 hours ago, Blaq said:

Yeah, got a huge bunch of things on the go.  Lot of Uk stuff, lot of helping people out with their stuff, lot of chemotherapy, some texture work.  Real paid work and all the usual crap on top.  Plenty of Core focus, just not on what you want.

Sucks to be you.

Bro im seriously sorry, of course I didn't know u were dealing with cancer and I apologise for that also. I was being inconsiderate and really petty. I'm in Education at the moment and dealing with problems of my own (mostly family and my cousin's death) so I don't have the time or resources to make mods, wasn't trying to offend you or anything but was simply asking and making a statement l. 

It would be great to have more unit symbols. The ones arma has are quite limited. There's new graphics here but those are markers and not group icons. And I don't know if it's ok to take those graphics for mod. Also haven't been able to contact the author. So it would probably be best to create new graphics. I did some graphics my self but my skills are very limited.

52 minutes ago, Blaq said:

Bro im seriously sorry, of course I didn't know u were dealing with cancer and I apologise for that also. I was being inconsiderate and really petty. I'm in Education at the moment and dealing with problems of my own (mostly family and my cousin's death) so I don't have the time or resources to make mods, wasn't trying to offend you or anything but was simply asking and making a statement l. 

Regardless of "your reasons" or my health issues, please just think before you start making demands.  You don't know what anyone else is going through, as @FallujahMedic -FM- said, I do this as a hobby. I don't work for anyone here and I'll release what i want to when i can.  In the meantime show some respect and patience.  Attacking someone without thought may just be the reason they say "fluff it" and stop making public content.  And where does that leave you?

Manners and patience folks.  It does wonders in everyday life.

• Like 1

I referred to the Trijicon reflex on Israeli tavor

On 1/21/2020 at 3:46 AM, PuFu said:

if that is a problem, why don’t you be that someone with core focus and do that yourself then? because come on, doing modding for free in your spare time can’t take you months or years, can it.

Yah it's sad. Sometime people in Arma are acting like Arma 3 buying price also goes for the modders, which is utterly wrong. 

Yes we bought it for the sake of modding community in place. But our money didn't go for modders. I wish we players should keep in mind that modding need time (meaning your real life/family time). And all adults know time=money. For me personally just thankful for the existance of these guys right here.

That's why i always thankful for the modders, not for doing things, but just for being there, just because of the sole truthful fact that "i can't do any s myself". That's why i avoid giving frustrates anyone here who do add-ons

Just expressing though:/

On 1/22/2020 at 1:04 PM, fat_lurch said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=875779698

It looks like NIArms has already incorporated the ACR.

thank you, i am aware of the NIArms ACR, but his ACR has some "problems", for example, when he puts another magazine on the gun he turns the gun on his side to look, it gets in the way of a firefight, the NIArms doesn’t he made other magazines as he did for other games and is only in that one of 26 shots. I already sent him a message about it about 2 times but I was ignored, so I thought it was better for another modder to do it.

me what I would like is a hyper realistic mod with backpacks of all the army, in arma 3 the backpacks its almost empty, there is almost nothing: / while its is an integral part of the soldier on a mission 😕

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Predator14 said:

me what I would like is a hyper realistic mod with backpacks of all the army, in arma 3 the backpacks its almost empty, there is almost nothing: / while its is an integral part of the soldier on a mission 😕

what most soldiers carry in their backpack would be "food, water, sewing kit, medicine, change of clothes, tools, etc." most of these things are useless in the game, maybe in DayZ (disgust), so what perhaps what could be done would be to texture them and the designer of these backpacks.

Pereh missile carrier

1454549420-pereh.jpg

maybe for a DLC ?

Without the mock gun

Maybe with Tamuz MLS and additions from bohemia as per the thread:

Spike-NLOS-Tamuz-mk2.jpg

@UAV Operatorplease just edit your post for other things, no need to have more than one post after another.

I don't know if this is still being looked at for ideas, but would it be too complex of a concept to add in a battle management aircraft (e.g. JSTARS) that allows somewhat identifying entities on the ground through MTI (moving target indicator). It would be an interesting way of allowing the more serious players to operate effectively during a milsim or just any serious co-op mission by creating a form of central command and control while maintaining full situational awareness of the battlefield. This seems like a worthwhile add-on especially since vehicles now have the ability to transmit/receive datalink. It could operate like the UAVs by having a person spawn in (maybe 2 to give some flexibility) as an operator of the JSTARS and set up a autopilot racetrack then switch to the "battle management" side of it to begin providing C2 for the team.

jstars3.jpg

His screen would basically be a specialized version of the map already in the game that would allow him to mark/track objects that are being picked up and distributed to the team that are either in range, provided by command, or can receive some form of datalink.

Greetings. 

I've seen several units using this kind of mask (not a gas mask) when they are doing HALO or HAHO jumps. It's in cosmetic and nvg section of the arsenal. What mod is this? I couldn't find it. 

Thank you un advanced. 

4EKvD4P.jpgUboPCYA.jpg