max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Hey folks,

is there anyone willing to create the 1.5-6x Elcan Specter in FDE (7.62x51 reticle)?

s-l1600ffkeq.jpg

dfov156-t_001_19gksn.jpg

eclan-sight-2czkmj.jpg

Cheers!

Pegamixel

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Pegamixel said:

Elcan Specter

Hello there Pegamixel and welcome also to BI Forums !

Not so sure if it's here but it worths so else to take a look  :

• Like 1

Hey George,

thanks for the recommendation and i already have this mod installed.

But this mod and all the other scope/attachments mods that include the Elcan Specter only come with the 1-4x or just the fixed 1x variant.

I am specifically looking for the 1.5-6x Specter.

Quick comparison:

1.5-6x

eclan-sight-2czkmj4sk3d.jpg

1-4x

elcan2cpjja.jpg

• Thanks 1

How did anyone think of that? Killzone is simply one of the best and most elaborate game series in history, but it doesn't have a mod of it on Arma. WHY? There is a killzone mod for FALLOUT guys, but not for Arma, which is why I come with a lot of affection here to ask you all, like me, to share this topic, so that some godly modder can see and think : SHIT, that would be a FUCKING GOOD mod. 

Sorry for my english, i'm from Brazil.

latest?cb=20090717122001

latest?cb=20090717122047

d26bp1j-4ec749dc-135b-4126-b2a4-758a5dbc

latest?cb=20090717121603

hqdefault.jpg

2-rifleman.jpg

400?cb=20100105223856

There is some unit examples.

• Like 2

Hello, Welcome to Bis forums!

Your topic here is interesting, good points, pretty need ideas and characters, never played it.

Your thread however is in the wrong section, this section is for mods that are

work in progress, the thread you want your post in which is pinned at the top of this section is here:

Cheers!

• Like 1

Then go ahead and make one. Most of the fun of this hobby is making your own stuff and customizing your own personal game.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ppmp07 said:

is there any ski mod?

This would be really great !

9 hours ago, ppmp07 said:

There are nice snow maps in Arma 3, but is there any ski mod? 

Just now, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

This would be really great !

Ohh !

I just notice that we are still in the wrong topic !

and by the way , welcome to BI Forums ppmp07 !

you need to add your post here :

Since a was a kid, i've a passion for those machines used in the whole world (Uk, USA, Belgium, Germany, ETC,...) this Chopper became legend in the world, for ASM missions and CSAR on Us aircraft carriers, for SAR missions in Europe with the RAF HAR.3 seaking, belgian air force mk48 seaking, Norvgian and other ones, so i really wish to see this memorable chopper ingame as mod.

in the link bellow, they are belgian version of this mythic  beauty... waiting for your reponses ☺️

https://www.google.fr/search?q=Seaking+mk48&hl=fr&gl=fr&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjemJPByKjkAhVQx4UKHWLbCCkQ_AUIESgB

Has anyone ever tried making an M4 style carryhandle and front sights as an optic one could attach to the Spar-16 rifles to kind of recreate an M4 with them?

And if not could anyone make it?

Or is there maybe a tutorial on how to make 3d models for arma for a complete newbie because I never did 3d modelling before?

It would be awesome if someone could fina d a way to fix bipod deployment.
It's been a lot better since the Marskman DLC, iirc, but deploying your bipod is still a huge endeavour, where you are wiggling around like a worm to find the right spot.

I know ACE 3 introduced the SSWT Tripod, but it's not exactly a solution, as it's minimal elevation still forces you to stand up/crouch; with no way of staying prone.
Which is of course a big no no for most snipers/concealed shooters.

I guess fixing the bipod system altogehter would be too hard, but could it be possible to make a sandbag (or sand sock, as reali snipers often use) to make for a level rest for your bipod when prone, something you could place (maybe with ACE?) on the ground in front of you?

A mod which can set camouflage values depending on the specific clothing you wear. Technically like a mod where you would add a config reference in your specific addon config and set the camouflage value for that specific clothing or item. So when in game you when you change clothing from civi clothes to camouflaged clothes your camouflage value lowers.

5 hours ago, ruff said:

A mod which can set camouflage values depending on the specific clothing you wear. Technically like a mod where you would add a config reference in your specific addon config and set the camouflage value for that specific clothing or item. So when in game you when you change clothing from civi clothes to camouflaged clothes your camouflage value lowers.

Isn't this already a vanilla feature? 

Nope. Clothing has no camo value. To my understanding it’s based on your soldier class. 

The mod would also include hats, face mask etc. all would give a camouflage value set by the mod depending on what value the addon gives it.

Are there any mating mod? Like you can have a mating secession with ai around you in the game (no censor thing), and get birth?

Or just some sorto like an ai mod which turn all ai into musthing elephant kinda.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

A generic vehicle turret/hull indicator mentioned below is also welcome:hyper:

2 hours ago, HBAOplus said:

Hi diwako, very well work you have done!

Could you please consider making a generic vehicle turret/hull indicator(like the one in ACE2 mod), using squad radar technics?Some of the vehicles(like RHS M1A2) do not have a vanilla indicator on the gunner's/commander's sight, make it hard to coordinate  crew members. Thanks in advance!

image illustrate:

https://imgchr.com/i/ukZEwR

Gear mod like USP/Military Gear Pack but with 5.45/7.62x39mm magazines instead of 5.56mm STANAG/PMAGs would be sick for trying out those modern Spetsnaz loadouts

MODDERS PLEASE READ!!! ARMA 3 DESPERATELY NEEDS MORE DIVING EQUIPMENT!!!!!

Okay so if your a modder please take this into consideration because one it would be cool and two NOBODY HAS DONE THIS YET and three Arma needs this and not in a DLC form. Also I hope I convey my ideas to were its easy to understand. Anyhow Arma 3 is a great game but its lacking one thing and that's content for oceanic warfare. Camouflage dive suits along with custom re-breathers would be nice to see. In base Arma 3 you get 3 different dive suit sets and then the SDAR dual purpose rifle. When you wear these default dive suits the helmet or hat you wear doesn't show but still provides ballistic protection. The idea I have for this mod would show helmets when wearing wet suits and the mod would introduce newer better looking re-breathers like the ones from MW2 and camouflage wet suits like Flecktarn or MARPAT. Right now in Arma when you surface in the water with a rifle that isnt a SDAR you cant shoot it even though the rifle is fully surfaced. You cant swim up to a coast line with enemies on it and then pop out of the water Navy Seal style. It would be nice to see a separate mod that would enable any rifle modded in or default to shoot once surfaced.  [Edit: To many pictures so i just deleted some]

3-special-operations-forces-combat-diver<--- In default Arma you wouldn't be able to shoot this rifle simply because its not the SDAR.

special-operation-forces-combat-diver-mi

d2n0ee6-7493255e-cff3-49cb-87d0-9c9362c7

• Like 1

with the Apex assets a Wake island is mandatory!  

(i know that already one is done but is made with Altis assets)