max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Some of the BEAUTIFUL and numerous modern Sherrif's/Police department/ Highway Patrol Ford Explorer cruisers. Fast, fuel efficient due to it being a hybrid, bullet proof. 

636334719836693655-FordPoliceInterceptor

and Dodge Charger pursuit vehicles

33675268495_ddea8936c1_b.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

These pursuit and cruiser vehicles are used exclusively and have completely phased out the crown victoria, at least in San Diego Country. Everytime I see these things, I marvel at them because I think they are just things of beauty. PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY MAKE THESE A MOD?

• Like 1

The BEAUTIFUL US Fire Department fire engines built by Kovatch Mobile Equipment Corporation. This one is a Type 1.

1466176077551.png\

Type 2.

engine_201.jpg?itok=1VeByFcP

Tiller truck

16360142106_68dcbb7383_b.jpg

I've seen a few engines with a wavy American flag designed on the grill. These fire engines are absolute beauties and I'd love to see these

• Like 1

Much less wanted then the Police and fire department vehicles but still... AMR Ambulance, sometimes with an American flag on each side door with one inverted

26495977814_134365e83d_b.jpg

And sometimes white. The backside is shown with bright yellow and red stripes.

8c3a10856ab9026767229bb73c4372ff.jpg

• Like 1

Dear,

I'm desperatly searching for a shooting range field mission (just like SMA mod).

Could you share with me links for those missions please ?

Thanks !

Would anybody be interested in making a model for the GLOCK 19X?

This pistol has a huge write-up about all of its' awesome, and the fact that two of the major Tier 1 operators in the US Military are using GLOCK 19s, are likely to roll over to these bad boys.

<3

a mig 29 with a dependency on FIR AWS or it's own version of it would be great. I know there's already one but I don't think the dev is working on it anymore and the flight model needs to be updated

On 10/25/2018 at 8:52 AM, Crookster100 said:

a mig 29 with a dependency on FIR AWS or it's own version of it would be great. I know there's already one but I don't think the dev is working on it anymore and the flight model needs to be updated

Watch for Pook's Soviet AF pack. Coming soon!

Hey guys I have a question, are there any client side hud mods? One of the servers I play on doesnt have hud interface of a plane. And it makes it impossible to fly a vtol because you NEED to know the power your vtol is at. So are there any mods which would make like a small interface on the side of the screen with like power, fuel weapon selected etc?

• Like 1

Thermal Night Vision. Combines night vision and thermal orange hot capabilities. make it for the NVGs, ENVGs laser designators and vehicle sights please.

Fused-Night-Vision-Shot-1024x552.jpg

fused-night-vision-modes-2-1024x552.jpg

• Like 3

On 10/28/2018 at 1:00 PM, marki980908 said:

Hey guys I have a question, are there any client side hud mods? One of the servers I play on doesnt have hud interface of a plane. And it makes it impossible to fly a vtol because you NEED to know the power your vtol is at. So are there any mods which would make like a small interface on the side of the screen with like power, fuel weapon selected etc?

HMDs mod by Kimi.

hey guys im currently looking for some american made emergency vehicles arma 3 single player   here is a list of what im looking for 

fire dept KME Pierce Eone and other brands 

Ambulance ford dodge chevy and others 

police ford dodge chevy gmc and other brands as well 

if anyone knows were i can find some of this stuff for arma 3 single player please let me know as soon as anyone can thanks form cody

3 hours ago, Daniel Pesahov New said:

IDF special infantry?  

There is already if you search . !   :f:

#First posr ? !

Welcome also to BIS Forums !

9 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

There is already if you search . !   :f:

#First posr ? !

Welcome also to BIS Forums !

i know the all the mods ,but nothing is accurate . i think this model is crazy if someone will done it it will be awesome.

ha ha thank you for the Welcome but i'm not new i just forget my last user so i enter through the Facebook.

• Like 1

Colored topographic terrain altitude map texture for Altis

TopobathyMapLG.jpg

with higher elevation the color approaches red and with lower elevation the color approaches blue yata yata. I at least hope this mod will be created if nothing else thats being requested on this thread will. seems easy for a mod maker to make

• Like 1

I was looking for a mod that improves the autonomous UAV/drone controls for autonomous operation. For example, you could set custom altitudes, loiter distances, and speeds. Drones currently are not used very widely in the community, and I feel like all we need is a better control interface, and people would be more ready to adopt them. As far as I could tell, the mod does not currently exist, but it doesn't seem like it's impossible to make.

On 11/19/2018 at 7:37 AM, longrange said:

I was looking for a mod that improves the autonomous UAV/drone controls for autonomous operation. For example, you could set custom altitudes, loiter distances, and speeds. Drones currently are not used very widely in the community, and I feel like all we need is a better control interface, and people would be more ready to adopt them. As far as I could tell, the mod does not currently exist, but it doesn't seem like it's impossible to make.

can't you already do that? in the UAV terminal just LSHIFT LMB a location on the map if you have a UAV selected. RMB the the arrow head and you can select behavior, altitude, etc.

A mod that allows an attachment of both the flashlight and IR laser pointer on your rifle. This is a seemingly SUPER easy mod that if absolutely no other mod request on the forum is being created, at least this one should because it seems like there are no modders who are using this thread. I realize that there is already Inabu-Desu's Fake IR/Flashlight combination mod but it sucks. So just simply make an attachment that is a combination of the vanilla IR laser pointer and vanilla flashlight please

8 hours ago, 6osbo said:

This is a seemingly SUPER easy mod

if it is super easy, why don't you do it yourself then, rather than expect someone else to do it for you?

8 hours ago, 6osbo said:

because it seems like there are no modders who are using this thread.

this is a request thread. it doesn't mean that if some user requests something, some creator will surely jump on that idea and make it. it doesn't work that way.

8 hours ago, 6osbo said:

So just simply make an attachment that is a combination of the vanilla IR laser pointer and vanilla flashlight please

that is not possible without access to the models, and none of the vanilla content is accessible.

There are however such custom attachments already available in certain mods (top mounted AN/PEQ-15 + flashlight on the side)

5ly4Jey.png?1

• Like 1

Am I the only one to think soldiers in Arma3 should be looking like this (you know, given how they behave and react) ?

(New faction coming to Planetside 2)

God I miss those robots from the preview version of Lost Dragons! T_T

By the way, @HorribleGoat, I hope everything's going smooth on your end. ;)

• Like 2

Have had unfortunately little time to do modding for a while but going forward as always. Got bills to pay and have to attend to that every once in a while.

• Like 1

7dj9MXP.jpg

Just posting this to inspire a modder

On the sides of the NATO helmets, there seems to be a velcro pad where patches can go. I looked on Steam and only found one mod where this is used and only one helmet in that mod. Could someone make vanilla helmets with pathes of the countries that use those helmets? for example snake helmet camo is used by the UK while desert is used by US, etc.