max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I actually have a request for potentially the first time ever.

Would anyone be willing to make a variant of the AH99 Blackfoot with the EFAMS the original RAH66 was going to have to extend its ability to carry ordnance/fuel? They were just little stub wings that would have been mounted above the existing weapon bays. Managed to find an old, archived mock-up of them from Boeing that should give an idea

98032104.JPG

Would basically allow the AH99 to go into full attack helicopter mode.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ravenholme said:

Would anyone be willing to make a variant of the AH99 Blackfoot with the EFAMS the original RAH66 was going to have to extend its ability to carry ordnance/fuel? They were just little stub wings that would have been mounted above the existing weapon bays. Managed to find an old, archived mock-up of them from Boeing that should give an idea

Well as the default Arma3 files are not editable, a brand new model would need creating, which would be quite a task.

1 minute ago, R0adki11 said:

Well as the default Arma3 files are not editable, a brand new model would need creating, which would be quite a task.

Aha, that explains why it hasn't been done. Absolute shame, it is one of those things that feels like a developer oversight, really (No offence intended).

• Like 1

maybe it could be accomplished with a separate, new model and a baked-in attachto command. configuring that to actually work with the heli so you could fire the ordinance and all might be problematic though.

Hi everyone!

Is there a mod with the Oakley M frame 3?

Has anyone already made them?

Hello,

Since the T-14 Armata is now on the game, I already know there is a Proto German Leopard 3 and it looks like a Leopard Revolution with a 130mm Gun there are link below.

Make sure when this mod is made... It should beat the Armata Tank in the game because it has a 130mm Gun the armour, I done my research the Armata's Turret Armour is only 500mm it is not exactly thick.... I already did my research on the Leopard Revolution has an Turret armour around 1500mm. So please make it beat the Armata

to see the difference when you compare it to the MBT Revolution.... 

Here is also a Leopard 3 proto video in youtube start on 0:23

Also the news for the German 130mm Rheinmetall Gun is right here below.

http://defense-update.com/20160614_rheinmetall-ups-tank-firepower-with-new-130mm-gun.html

Please someone make this 

Thanks,

Sincerly

9 hours ago, rimap-p90 said:

Is there a mod with the Oakley M frame 3?

Hello, if its not listed here, or not part of a pack on my list then most likely no:

Not sure how popular cyberpunk/Deus Ex is around here but here it goes.

It would be quite awesome if someone could create some sci-fi augs(implants). They could be used in nvg/watch/compass slot. I had in mind a few augs that could be used in A3:

- vision, basically thermal+nvg ocular implant. As an extra you could see in 20m real time any enemy  around you.

-mech legs, this one allows you to jump higher, never run out of stamina or move faster (not Benny Hill fast:tounge_o: ). You could set a landing point on the map but not too cheaty like jumping 2km,let's say 20-40m max.

-improved reaction time/reflexes aka your bullet time. Have an extra 2- 3 sec time to return fire, something like a small delay in response from enemy.

-hack/take over drones in a limited area, let's say be able to scan for any drone in a range of 100m.

-cloak, this could work only while standing still and only not being detected from 50m or more.

Something extra:

-an aug that takes a single slot and combines all the above

-mech/prosthetic  arms,legs,eyes meshes(only visual), could use the helmet slot for example to avoid modifying models

-all of them could be activated from action menu and/or have energy consumption, you could carry biocells like in DX or have the energy regen with time.

On 02/05/2018 at 1:20 PM, ravenholme said:

this : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30453

• Like 1

On 4/24/2018 at 4:17 AM, BLACKOUT6IX said:

I'm looking for the mod that brightens the end of a IR laser like so:

Vanilla:

Original Video:

Enhanced visuals by BadBenson? I think. It adds NVG effects like blur, but also adds a lot of bloom to light sources under NVG-that may increase laser brightness.

it'd be great to have trains added on properly :) The advance train simulator mod is a great example of what can be done with trains that are already in game, it would be fantastic for the already placed trains to be turned into full vehicles!

Somehow I feel retarded for posting in this thread but fug it, I'll go with it

Would it be possible to create an ovarhaul of map markers system?
The dream would be to have a fully functional APP-6 system but keeping it realistic I'd just be with simply overhauling existing features and adding a a single new one to make it workable as it is, without adding hordes of new markers for every possible combination or complicated script based marker generation system

1. Disable the automatic marker scaling when zooming the map in and out.
A hugely annoying issue causing marker misalignment and huge map clutter.
I get the idea behind it with intent to keep the markers easy to find even on huge maps but an option to disable it would be a godsend.

2. Add a text field area marker that one could scale and rotate
Think something like graphics editor text field, just more basic one where You can control only color, size and rotation of text in order to align it with things like area or linear markers.

I have no idea if it is even possible on comunity level or it would require Bohemia to take a look at it but man it would be useful

8 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

Enhanced visuals by BadBenson? I think. It adds NVG effects like blur, but also adds a lot of bloom to light sources under NVG-that may increase laser brightness.

Nope, I've tried it and BadBenson confirmed it wasn't his work. I'm guessing that's how the lasers were in a older version of the game

• Like 1

Anyone know of any large terrains that uses A3 assets instead of older assets like CUP

14 hours ago, BLACKOUT6IX said:

Anyone know of any large terrains that uses A3 assets instead of older assets like CUP

Not so many that use A3 assets, but for a big terrain with no A2 assets, try XCam Taunus. It's stunning/ But a beast on framerates.

Scargard is a 10kmx10 Swedish island using all Arma 3 buildings

Arctic highlands, G.O.S Gunkizli, Theres a bunch of maps with no arma 2 assets

Deniland is another. Have not tried it, but it looks great https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1231955722&searchtext=

Karema Island also. Japanese island, with a huge submarine base and some other cool features https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682140680&searchtext=

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, BLACKOUT6IX said:

Whats wrong with CUP?

45 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

Whats wrong with CUP?

Never said there was anything wrong with CUP.

I just bought Arma 3 not to long ago. And I just downloaded 7 mods. Which I thought were cool and nice looking. Well when I loaded up the starter I saw all the mods weren’t loaded. So I spent some time lookin at how to make em work. And I did. I loaded all of em, and started my game up. Well when I started it up, an error popped up (This is the error that it’s been tellin me and I can’t figure out how to solve it) Btw. I’m trying to figure out how to work the A2’s USMC Mod. I downloaded everything and un-subbed then re-subbed. Idk if that’ll fix it. But I also downloaded that realistic mod where you go high and low. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1330482692&searchtext=A2’s+USMC

Edited by DeadlyWolves200
  • Like 1

Anyone knows if there is an addon which allows you to add an Military Police ARMBAND on your arm?

Something like this; Preferably without any flags tho'.

M.P.%20Armband%20220413%2001.JPG

sicily-italy-26th-sep-2015-first-sergean

• Like 1

Hello, Welcome to Bis forums!

Can you link the mods that you subbed to on Steam Workshop?

According to the error, your missing either another mod that is required, or a file could be corrupted.

Right! Sorry about that apparently i missed the link i was half asleep when i replied as i just got done with 11hrs

previously at work so please forgive me for not being all there, lol  :face_palm:

I looked at the mod on workshop page and the error, and it seems you are missing a mod that the author did not link in the required

mods seen on the right side of the mod's page.

Although he did list what was in the pack which is the following ----> The mods used are (RHS:USAFVeteran modCUP-Units/Weapons/Vehicles , HLC MP5 & DMR pack

According to the error vtn i believe its from Veteran mod, do you have that mod?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1132375156&searchtext=Veteran+mod