max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Anybody know of any mods that have some of the bigger US MRAPS like the Cougar or the Buffalo?  I know there is an RG-31 and the M1117 in RHS or CUP.  Just curious because between CUP and some of the other community made addons, there's like 7 different types of BAF ones.  Would be cool to have the same type of variety for the US ones.

1 hour ago, islesfan186 said:

Anybody know of any mods that have some of the bigger US MRAPS like the Cougar or the Buffalo?  I know there is an RG-31 and the M1117 in RHS or CUP.  Just curious because between CUP and some of the other community made addons, there's like 7 different types of BAF ones.  Would be cool to have the same type of variety for the US ones.

Burnes has a really nice M-ATV coming relatively soon, which should further satisfy your US MRAP needs

• Like 1

Hi, I had a simple request if anybody has the time. I was wondering if some one could create a mod that completes the camo schemes for all the factions?

Currently a lot of of the DLC content is missing camo schemes since they were first implemented.

• Almost all Marksman rifles are missing Apex camos.
  • All Helicopters are missing Apex camos.

If anybody would be able to add these, it would be fantastic!

Additionally, there some other variants that could be used.

• AAF skin for the new Jet DLC statics, makes sense the AAF would have them considering they are defending their own island.
  • Urban skin for Viper
  • CTRG Stealth uniforms with the "Altis" camo scheme.

• Like 1

So... I've read that a few mods have this baked in (epoch, etc) but can there be/is there a middle finger mod?

Hightened immersion ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fathersarge said:

So... I've read that a few mods have this baked in (epoch, etc) but can there be/is there a middle finger mod?

Hightened immersion ;)

ooh and it should be usable from the ace interaction menu

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wsxcgy said:

ooh and it should be usable from the ace interaction menu

My thoughts exactly! An extension to the ACE3 extended animation mod!

I would like to see a map of the Gaza strip its a small area that could have great CQC.

if you could add the israeli fence, the checkpoint and some tunnels it would be greatlarge-political-map-of-gaza-strip-with-r

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Alex Sigley said:

I found this A2 mod that i forgot about and i think it would be amazing to port it but i don't have the know how to do it i was wondering if someone could.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16472

Thanks!

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22749

worth checking out if you want a replacement.

7 minutes ago, Alex Sigley said:

Thanks

Disregard, i think its fairly outdated and broken since Apex.

6 minutes ago, BroBeans. said:

Disregard, i think its fairly outdated and broken since Apex.

Ok thank,I mainly wanted to port that Mod because I had it in A2 and It has some amazing ops cores in mullticam,AOR1 and Marpat.

2 hours ago, The Turbanator said:

Anyone know if there's any mod with the ability to use knives, for like a stealthy kill?

The only thing i can think of is the mocap mod,but you use your hands and not a knife,the ka weapons mod has knifes but as your sidearm and it's not very stealthy at all.

• Like 1

@Bnae is working on a knife mod still i think check out project infinite. Custom weapons and animations video.

• Like 2

An Mi-26 would be good to have as a Russian heavy lift asset.  Can hold a ton of people or multiple vehicles, as well as being able to sling load damn near anything you'd need on the battlefield.  I know there was one for A2, but I can't seem to find any for A3

• Like 1

2 hours ago, islesfan186 said:

An Mi-26 would be good to have as a Russian heavy lift asset.  Can hold a ton of people or multiple vehicles, as well as being able to sling load damn near anything you'd need on the battlefield.  I know there was one for A2, but I can't seem to find any for A3

I think RHS? Maybe CUP too?

On 5/14/2017 at 11:20 PM, [evo] dan said:

I think RHS? Maybe CUP too?

RHS doesn't have and mostly likely won't ever have a mi-26 ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PuFu said:

mi-26 doesn't have and mostly likely won't ever have a mi-26 ;)

In which case its CUP. Couldn't remember which one id seen it in.

41 minutes ago, [evo] dan said:

In which case its CUP. Couldn't remember which one id seen it in.

Nah, that's an Mi-6, which I believe Russia retired in the early 2000's.  But if the A2 Mi-26 got the CUP treatment, that would be pretty sweet!

Hey guys and gals, I'm looking for a mod that allows you to access the dynamic loadout menu directly in-game, at a hangar or truck for example. Pretty sure I saw one being worked on but I can't find it anywhere !

16 hours ago, arziben said:

Hey guys and gals, I'm looking for a mod that allows you to access the dynamic loadout menu directly in-game, at a hangar or truck for example. Pretty sure I saw one being worked on but I can't find it anywhere !

Firewill's jets can do this.

On 2017-5-14 at 10:11 PM, islesfan186 said:

Nah, that's an Mi-6, which I believe Russia retired in the early 2000's.  But if the A2 Mi-26 got the CUP treatment, that would be pretty sweet!

Possible but it all depends on permissions if there was an Arma2 model, if not then someone would need to create one.

9 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Firewill's jets can do this.

Thank you but I specifically meant a loadout menu for the vanilla aircraft that got the dynamic loadout upgrade.

1 hour ago, arziben said:

Thank you but I specifically meant a loadout menu for the vanilla aircraft that got the dynamic loadout upgrade.

Well as 1.70 only was released this week, it maybe too soon to see such an addon

• Like 2