max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I'v been wanting to get this US Coast Guard helicopter that someone made in arma 2 to arma 3, I saw a video on someone using it in arma 3. Can someone help me and tell me the steps to make this mod work in arma 3.

Mod: (Link)

Video: (Link)

43 minutes ago, 314michael said:

I'v been wanting to get this US Coast Guard helicopter that someone made in arma 2 to arma 3, I saw a video on someone using it in arma 3. Can someone help me and tell me the steps to make this mod work in arma 3.

First you need to get an unbinarized 3d model from UraPetrov somehow. Second - you need to get the permission to add this to arma 3. (or this should be the first?)

I saw Peral is currently working on Ura's helicopters. Maby you should wait a little until he will get his hands on this one.

1 hour ago, Rayko said:

First you need to get an unbinarized 3d model from UraPetrov somehow. Second - you need to get the permission to add this to arma 3. (or this should be the first?)

I saw Peral is currently working on Ura's helicopters. Maby you should wait a little until he will get his hands on this one.

Okay, ill wait because I have no clue what your talking about, Thanks for the quick reply

• Like 1

There are way too many game engine limitations to get Aircraft Carriers into the game, creating the USS Gerald R Ford from scratch just for Arma 3 with all the issues, the LHD's and Nimitz models have had, realistically just isn't going to happen. You're talking about a major project here. 

• Like 2

I cant find it anymore, but weren't john spartan and saul working on a brand new carrier? Also there's hatchet's project, but that's a Nimitz class.

17 hours ago, Chiller0804 said:

Is there a mod that change the water like a overhaul?

Changes the water in what way?

There is a waterfall script out there. There is also a tidal system for some maps. 

• Like 1

I'm somewhat astonished no one has made this yet but...a T-62.

Hi, 

I'm looking for a couple of mods that could help me with an art project (yes really!) I've been experimenting with ingame photography and making a very thin line between reality and virtual and as I've made some progress over the past weeks I've decided to get AI involved in this. But it needs to be random, as if the AI would live their own lives and do whatever they need to do. So what kind of mods am I looking for: 

• AI units that resemble civilians
  • AI behavior script/mod that make them move on their own (get in cars, drive off, go into a building, talk to each other
  • any other mod that recreates a living world 
  • City props. things like chairs, beach towels, parasols, bikes etc etc. Small stuff that civilians use. 

If someone can help me or point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. And for people who are interested, these are some of the images I want to aim for. 

Massimo-Vitali-Gulpiyuri-2011-direct-anaMassimo-Vitali-Capricci.jpg938fab189e8862a1b2f2f19d1d57d54c.jpg

Well, this should've gone in the addon request thread, but there are a couple of options. 

AI Civilians: What region?  RDS Civilian pack fulfills the need for a eastern Europe/Russia theme, Project Opfor is good for the middle east, Vanilla civilians for Mediterranean.

AI automatic stuff: TPW mods can help with that.  It probably won't be everything, but it's a good start.

City Props: PLP Urban pack, PLP containers, PLP Beach objects, CUP Terrains Full

Edited by Savage_Donkey
Original thread merged
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Savage_Donkey said:

Well, this should've gone in the addon request thread, but there are a couple of options.

AI Civilians: What region?  RDS Civilian pack fulfills the need for a eastern Europe/Russia theme, Project Opfor is good for the middle east, Vanilla civilians for Mediterranean.

AI automatic stuff: TPW mods can help with that.  It probably won't be everything, but it's a good start.

City Props: PLP Urban pack, PLP containers, PLP Beach objects, CUP Terrains Full

Thanks for the help so far! Helped me on my way. FOr everybody else looking at this.. I'm looking for a couple of other things to finalize it. I need to be able to recreate a touristic place with multiple civilians so  I need diversity too! 

Looking for more civilian clothing pf the modern era. Tshirts, pants, shoes, pants, everything.. Same goes for things like backpacks etc etc 

Also real life car packs that have amazing quality to detail. Same goes with all the other visual mods though.. 

Well, there's also the EDEN objects addon.  It isn't all civilian objects, but it'll certainly add immersion.

20 hours ago, Savage_Donkey said:

Well, there's also the EDEN objects addon.  It isn't all civilian objects, but it'll certainly add immersion.

I got the EDEN pack. Along with 3Den Enhanced. 

20 hours ago, scooterperpetual said:

Unfortunately it looks like the rest of the PLP urban pack never got released and its only the barriers pack. I would be curious to hear if you find any other packs that have civilian props.

It's a shame yea. Only thing I'm REALLY missing is a pack with female bodies and kids. That would make it perfect! 

*EDIT* oh.. and a simple but effective civilian script. 

17 hours ago, scooterperpetual said:

For women there is the Max Women pack and then there is nothing for kids.

Oh thank you so much for this! 

I threw together some crappy camo paint textures for the RHS HK416D's, anyone up for putting them in? Here's a link, I made a desert texture and a woodland texture, but there's also a .psd template so you could make about any pattern you want. If this in any way violates any terms, please delete this post and I apologize in advance.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8L1rig39wmHdnRiejM0aUtIS2c

I'd love for someone to retexture this outfit into a variety of other colors (white/blue/black dress shirt and khaki/grey/red pants). Hell, just having it visible in the editor (like it was in alpha) would be great.

HCXBcTL.jpg

• Like 1

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone who have a free time and can make an IDF uniform, I have a clan with 32 members and we're looking for a new uniform :)

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪idf uniform‬‏

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪idf uniform‬‏

• Like 2

Hi Guys, Could any one create an CryePrecision Six12 Shotgun? This revolver Shotgun has exchangeable 6 round magazines which can hold almost any type of rounds including Frag-12

six12-cp-lead-682x383.1456173889.png

Crye-Precision-SIX12-2.jpg?resize=930x87

and if you could it would be great to have the under barrel version with M110K1

28857772870_ddf1b1642b_h.jpg

Another proposition is to create a full Family mod For Knight's Armament weapons such as SR-16, SR-25/M110 and PDW

• Like 1

On 20/03/2017 at 8:34 PM, NivZiv said:

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone who have a free time and can make an IDF uniform, I have a clan with 32 members and we're looking for a new uniform :)

There is already an IDF mod which has a full set of uniforms etc. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20035

Hello people I'm looking for a script/addon to place the characters hand on the holster like this:

F7B916A9FF0AACA7585926C877616589BBA82668

You should be able to move around like this. (Similar to 2xCTRL) 

-NOE

I was wondering if someone had already made or was willing to make the Ascension Islands for Arma 3. My unit are really looking for a map like this to use as a perfect training base and mission template to use so we were wondering if there are any in the works

okay it is a bold request, but here goes, (starts excessive :drinking2: drinking session...)

this week Frisian Flag starts , it is a Jet Fighter excercise for militairy aircraft in the netherlands

it is held at Leeuwarden AFB and played out above the North sea and Waddenzee

with jets DLC coming up i'd like to ask for the training area minus the land mass but with the islands

FB35722B4D99AAFA3E178F47A399D38C65D10C1B

this would be the map

instead of Leeuwarden AFB, Texel airport and Ameland airstrip could be made and LHD and nimitz could be placed via cup or nimitz mod to players delight.

total area is give or take a mile,  80nm x 100nm

a huge map and probably too big, maybe 40 km by 50 km is possible ?

i probably ask too much :drinking: