max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

On 2/3/2017 at 5:50 AM, charliereddog said:

Been away for a while and come back to find that none of my mods work error free any more with the current build.

Can someone please recommend mod packs that are ALiVE and ACE compatible, for Afghan or Iraq style missions. I believe the Kunduz map I have still works OK, but it's the units that are having issues, having been reliant on Massi's stuff which appears to be bugged. (I'd prefer to use the Steam Workshop for ease of use for the rest of my unit)

Massi stuff has been outdated since 1.58.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, road runner said:

Massi stuff has been outdated since 1.58.

Great. Thanks for telling me something I already know. And I now find that the Kunduz map is fucked thanks to some BIS update which means none of the doors are openable in buildings.

Guess I'll come back to the game in ANOTHER year when they might have finally finished the extended open BETA they seem to want to run...

47 minutes ago, charliereddog said:

Great. Thanks for telling me something I already know. And I now find that the Kunduz map is fucked thanks to some BIS update which means none of the doors are openable in buildings.

Guess I'll come back to the game in ANOTHER year when they might have finally finished the extended open BETA they seem to want to run...

The addon makers are responsible for keeping their addons up to date with BIS releases, not the other way around, Massi hasn't been around for a good while, the responsibility of making addons compatible with their missions etc again lie with the creator.

It was also well publicised that Kunduz was going to be taken over by the CUP's team, Which doors are not opening ? There's hundreds of buildings. Can you be more specific? The buildings are not standard arma 3 buildings, it's maybe something to do with the last CUP update too?

I fired the last steam version of Kunduz up myself, and checked, the doors do open............but they wouldn't do it via the regular interface, I had to use the ace personal interaction key, and space bar, it made a clicking sound, but the doors did open for me... really fucking weird.

• Like 2

Would be great to implement RPK-74 & RPK74m LMG to RHS escalation mod  so we do not have to depend on other addons, please guys make it, (And no, I will not use the editing tools. I do not know how they work).....thanks RHS workers.

7 minutes ago, LDU30 said:

Would be great to implement RPK-74 & RPK74m LMG to RHS escalation mod  so we do not have to depend on other addons, please guys make it, (And no, I will not use the editing tools. I do not know how they work).....thanks RHS workers.

You cant ask people to make addons to add into existing mods..it doesnt work that way. And considering the RHS team just told you they would not be working on it, you have two choices-drop it, or make it yourself.

• Like 3

drop it, drop it.....thanks community! Sorry if i have offended someone here.

17 hours ago, LDU30 said:

.....thanks RHS workers.

do you think that i look like a "worker"? because nope, i don't, none of us do...

young-worker-man-400x267.jpg

6 hours ago, PuFu said:

do you think that i look like a "worker"? because nope, i don't, none of us do...

Reveal hidden contents

young-worker-man-400x267.jpg

I am a worker camarada I'm proud of me.....And I do not fall off the rings of the hands. Your symbol is a cogwheel & red hammer? hahahaha

I think OPFOR needs some more unique artillery. Something along the lines of a 2S7M Malka or a 2A36.

Does anyone know of any good maps that emulate caucasus and balkan environments? I want to make scenarios in these regions but using Chernarus and Panthera for all of them gets old. 

Hello, I'm looking for a few mods/addons to make the last mission "Game Over" a little more fun to play. Namely:

1. The ability to set up a camp/declare a safe zone that enables saving. 

(I've already enabled saves IN the mission, however, it would be nice to limit that area to just the designated camp.)

(This doesn't mean making heavy duty structures such as barricades/towers/walls. Simply a few fold out chairs, a mission map and a few lanterns would be really nice...)

2. The ability to "deliver" trucks / weapons / ammunition to an ally/designated NPC.

3. The ability to designate map areas to have random enemy generation (such as via parachute drops.)

4. The ability to "bury" allies/NPC that have fallen in battle. This is actually mainly to clean up the map.

5. A repair mechanic that sets a time limit from the time a repair truck is parked next to a vehicle to the time it is repaired.

I know there are some mods that implement alternate realities and such on Altis such as Wasteland, however, I'm specifically looking to improve the Game Over mission as it stands...

Thanks in advance. No need to reply if you can't help.

Is it possible to make a mod that contains a anvis 6 nvg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

22 hours ago, Jordi.M said:

Is it possible to make a mod that contains a anvis 6 nvg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I think warden_1 was working on one. Though that couldve been a different model.

Simple Auto Land System for Helicopters:  Could someone make a system that utilizes the "autoland" system ILS for planes ,with a invisible landing pad and maybe tie it to the Shift-click wp-pointer and below a set speed hook the helo and set it down on the ground.

I would like to request someone made a rardar altimeter with a script that makes reading ahead of aircraft and could keep a set altitude.Much needed for me.

thanks 

hello everyone, I have been working on Su-33 Flanker-D and Admiral Kuznetsov for a year. I shared all source code and packed files(Kuznetsov mod do not packed and not working). You may test it and tell me about for your new ideas. Mod has some problems. Cockpit and weapon system does not completed. I need your ideas about this mod.(I am sorry, If I writed wrong in english) 

https://github.com/Nobatgeldi/Sukhoi_Su-27_family_fighter_mod

http://arma3.nobatgeldi.com/downloads.php

http://arma3.nobatgeldi.com/su-33.html

arma3%202017-01-07%2016-51-09-986.jpg?ps

• Like 2

I would like to see some custom fortification objects like the trench systems from the IFA3-Mod or smaller segments.

Anybody came across something like this?